How to locate the best houses for sale in the old towns

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Do you know that as a real estate manager it would be wise for you to make your best choice of houses to sell in the old towns. You have to be very practical in the sense that you must be the type of agent that is always ready to go on a walk and not just stay in the office to depend on the workers.

You can actually make this happen by having a word with the people that owns one or two properties in one of these towns I can certainly tell you that they are always ready to sell there properties.

To make work easier for you you can also bring in the idea of a broker in order to be able to know which is the right price if you think it is a bit higher than your budget So after you buy these so-called houses then she can bring on the idea of renovation to make it worth in the market because as a seller you have to do some touches in order to make it more attractive these things that you do to it is what will give you the opportunity to put on a higher price to sell it for the amount expected and if you’re lucky you could meet a client that will not be able to bargain for a long period of time or let me say a rich client that is ready to pay any amount you put on it and then if you can’t do this each week I hope you sell at a more higher price.

what I’m talking about here is don’t just renovate your house alone, if you can go further by also renovating the location in which the house is situated it may give you a higher chance of making more money on this particular house because it will make it look more attractive to the customers.

Shigobad2020

There are ways to get houses to buy in the old town so that you can renovate and resell the house , I knew a wealthy man that nearly bought every houses in his surrounding becuase he wanted to build an estate but he only built his house on just a two plot of land .
He started by enticing the people with huge amount of money that you cannot afford to reject and people started taking the money to buy land and build a new house and using the remaining money to start a business .

Another way of buying old houses is by making research from the people in the community, I mean you can actually get someone running around looking for old houses to buy.
After buying the old house , then you need to renovate it to your taste and the taste you think the customer will like to buy.