How To Make A Passive Income Recurring.

Sikapa

Verified member
It is a wish of every money maker to make a passive income but this is not a small task because making passive income is something not easy at all. You first have to work hard in other to earn a passive income, when earning passively, it means the work is already done and you are now benefiting from your work.

One rich man who is building more real estate in my area was telling me how he made up in life to get rich. I mean he told me his source of richness which was all from I.T. He is a software developer and he developed a software for Senior High Schools which record and send their terminal reports to their parents. Yes, the software records everything and also send the their report cards to their parents and at the end he the developer earn money which was equivalent to $5 per student.

His software is now used in almost 100 schools in my country and imagine his source of income. This is also a recurring passive income and therefore I think another good way to make a passive income is to develop a useful software to the society.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If the passive income is not recurring, there is no point of working for it. Actually, most of the passive income sources provide you recurring income. Let's say you invested in the stock market. You will earn dividends on your stocks, you receive recurring dividends. You build a business, you sell products again and again and make passive income from your products. You invested in the real estate and you collect rental income every month, so this is also a recurring income. I have a couple of businesses, and I make passive income. For example, I have a blog that brings me passive income. I have an online store, I sell digital products, I worked one time for the product, but I am able to sell the products again and again and make recurring income. I also sell print-on-demand products to make recurring passive income. It is not easy to build recurring income,