How To Make A Professional Blogspot Blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are a lots of people who want to make money blogging on the internet. It is always advised that you should purchase a blog domain and make a professional blog in order to earn good money. Purchased domains are more likely to rank in a much better way on search engines as compared to subdomains. However, there might be several reasons why you may not be able to purchase a domain and start blogging with a blogspot domain. I have tried making a blog with a blogspot domain but I ended up making an unprofessional looking blog. The problem was that themes of blogspot domains were not that attractive and I think it also has an option to import theme but I really do not know how to use the imported theme and make a professional bogspot blog. Any suggestions?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogspot is the same thing as WordPress. The only difference is that word press is more seo-friendly than the blogspot. Blogspot also has its own advantage. It is pretty much easier to integrate Google access code into blogspot than the WordPress. But I use WordPress for most of my websites.

Last edited:

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In my own opinion, If you are interested in blogging, I will suggest you start on social media like Instagram to gain awareness from your family and friends then they will repost your contents and before you know it, you could gain attention of an influential person or a public figure then you can think of starting your blogging website.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a blog and I will agree that it needed an aesthetic overhaul. That is my weak point when it comes to presentation because I am slightly color blind not to mention that I have low aptitude in arts. I know that a good blog should have an attractive design of the pages particularly the home page. Maybe I should revive my stagnating blogs.