How to make extra money from your work place

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some jobs come with very little pay and only complaining or whining everyday about the pay is just a waste. The best bet would be to look for avenues of making extra money from your workplace. Look at the below points and see how it fits in with you

Take advantage of overtime job in your company if any.

Ask about the bonuses that are available for people in your grade and apply for them examples loans

If it is allowed do a little of trading during breaks within or outside the office. Maybe a bit of supplying what others can buy to make quick profit

Put in for weekend jobs if any to make extra money. Just try to sacrifice some of your weekends

How do you make extra money from your place of work?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was working in a bank one office mate was selling candies and chocolates a week before payday. Another is selling chips and other snack foods that I also buy almost every day. I had no aptitude in selling even if I see that those guys are earning a good profit. Selling food items in the office is a sure money earner because food is a necessity.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When I was working in a bank one office mate was selling candies and chocolates a week before payday. Another is selling chips and other snack foods that I also buy almost every day. I had no aptitude in selling even if I see that those guys are earning a good profit. Selling food items in the office is a sure money earner because food is a necessity.
Having other routes of making money along side your primary job is the support bet of never being broke because if one way doesn't work out. Then another will be helpful. The best is to go for the one that works for you and you can do it for a very long time