Earn Money How To Make Full-time Income With Logo Design?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Freelancer are those who have special skill they can send online to earn money.

Freelancing is one of the avenue in which people are making money online. Freelancing gives someone opportunity to become his own boss because they can work at any time they like.

There are so many services people are entering online as a freelancer these include but not limited to content writing logo design website building SEO troubleshooting virtual assistant voice over copywriting transcribing proofreading etc.

I am very good at designing attractive logos of different background and shapes. I got to learn about this by subscribing to some of the free courses online and watching YouTubes.

So I want to ask you guys that how can someone make consistent income with this freelancing skills like logo design?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many gigs when it comes to making money as a freelancer. If you are very good at designing, you can choose it as your gig. There are many people who are in need of designing and if you can keep pushing it, it may be a good source of making money.

If you’re serious about a career in logo design, consider expanding your skillset to meet the needs of the market. Make sure you’re proficient in marketing, print, and digital best practices, common client requirements, and industry-standard software. These skills make you more marketable, which means that it’s easier to make a profit by selling designs or accepting custom projects.
I suggest some freelance websites for logo design
*Fiverr
*Freelancer.com
*crowdSPRING
*Tailor Brands
*Upwork

Setho

VIP Contributor
The logo of a business is one of the most important part of branding and it can go a long way and that is why many businesses are willing to pay a lot of money to have a very exciting and captivating logo. Provided that you are very good in your work companies will always come looking for you

Mika

VIP Contributor
Logo design is an overtly saturated profession. If you check freelancing sites, you will see logo design service does not pay much but still, there is tough competition. Instead of just logo designing, you need to try other things, for example, graphic designing, or even animation. I don't believe you can earn full time through logo designing.