Making Full-Time Income By Selling Small-Priced Digital Products

Mika

VIP Contributor
The answer to this question is: Yes!

However, the main question that needs to be addressed is: How?

First of all, I will explain what small-priced digital products are. Small-priced digital products are the products that are being sold for $5-$10. For example, if you check the marketplace like Amazon you will see ebooks are being sold for as little as $1. On Etsy, you can see postcards and printables are being sold for around $10. If you are selling a product for $5-$10, imagine how many products you need to sell in order to generate $1000.

The first strategy is to build products that have high chances of selling. You need to create a product that generates volume sales.

The second strategy is to build organic traffic to your store. Organic traffic will build only when your product is found on external and internal searches.

Thirdly, you will have to sell the same product across multiple marketplaces.

Chifurumnanya eke

The answer to this question is: Yes!

However, the main question that needs to be addressed is: How?

First of all, I will explain what small-priced digital products are. Small-priced digital products are the products that are being sold for $5-$10. For example, if you check the marketplace like Amazon you will see ebooks are being sold for as little as $1. On Etsy, you can see postcards and printables are being sold for around $10. If you are selling a product for $5-$10, imagine how many products you need to sell in order to generate $1000.

The first strategy is to build products that have high chances of selling. You need to create a product that generates volume sales.

The second strategy is to build organic traffic to your store. Organic traffic will build only when your product is found on external and internal searches.

Thirdly, you will have to sell the same product across multiple marketplaces.
How do i start by knowing the product to sell and how to market it