What do you needs to start making money online full-time ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are differents ways of making money online , people who are making money with paid to post website Might not really need much tools except a mobile phone . People who are interested to make money online full-time might needs many things that could possibly help them makes money online conveniently .

Someone who is interested to make money online as a freelancer with programming must have a good quality laptop and a good powerbank since there is no constant supply of electricity here..

A person may be interested to make money on the internet and because of their natures of online activities they are to have a certain tools or machine that could possibly make their earning easier with less stress .

Personally if I really want to engage full-time online I will only need a laptop and that is the only needed tools for me, probably I may also need a power bank but that's not really my main point of interest since I can easily have access to electricity here.

What if I may ask what are the needed tools and machine that could possibly help you achieved your best online earning , is it a laptop or what else could it be ? feel free to discused it below

Kendy

Verified member
I will need better opportunities where I can make atleast $50 in a day. If I can earn such opportunity online, then I would consider working online a full-time basis. Although I am not really engaged offline but I would not like to lay all my eggs in one basket. Most importantly, I need to get proficient with atleast three skills online where I can spread my wings. I need intensive training in; cryptocurrencies trading, I need to broaden my freelancing skills on content creation, article writing, copywriting, have a perfect knowledge on how to use the Search Engine Optimization tools and also transcription. One great advantage I like about earning online is that, even if you are restricted or you decide not to engage your time on a particular site, there are other sites that would still be open for grasp. I just need where I can work online onna long-term basis and also another where I can work on a long-term contract as well. I have a friend who is a trader online and that is absolutely what he is using to earn a livin
He has no offline job so he totally depends on it. He encounters challenges no doubt, but his successes speaks volumes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My earnings are always fluctuating,it isn't static at the meantime. Yesterday I earned around $13 doing several of tasks. At times too I earn lower, even lower than $5. I am working hard to finish my skill acquisitions, I know my earnings without be static though at a higher amount of money. But at least, I want to earn around $50 a day online and consistently, if such becomes my minimum earnings a day online, such will satisfy me and enable me to make proper ends meet. It wouldn't be easy, it will take some time to build up, I will wait for such time and continuously working hard, learning other skills that can also add to my revenue in the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think sometimes, your online success depends on your geographical location because people who are located in developed countries always have an advantage. Take for example you want to participate in taking online surveys and you are not from a developed country then you have a very slim chance of being accepted. there are a lot of things you must put in place if you really want to make tangible amount of money on the internet and one of them is to make sure you have proper knowledge and understanding of the kind of business you want to venture into. If you want to go into cryptocurrency trading for example you don't just start trading or investing but you must first of all, acquire the necessary knowledge and make proper research. it is also very much important that before you try to venture into online business. You must have a very good device that will really allow you to make tangible amount of money on the internet. You must also make sure that you are in a place that has constant power supply because it doesn't make sense for you to be doing an online business and you do not have a steady power supply. That will make you to miss a lot of money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The very first thing you need to make money online is: knowledge. Yes, without having the right kind of knowledge it is almost impossible for you to make money online. You must know what you need to do. You must have the right kind of skills in order to make enough money online and you must pursue the right kind of skill learning methods in order to learn how to make money online. Secondly, you must be aware of the competition. When you apply for the online job on any kind of freelancing platform, you compete with the other candidates. For example, bidding sites is a big example.

When you bid on a project, you are not the only person who does that. There are many others who bid on the same project. So the real trick here is to bid on as many projects as you can, but make sure that you are bidding on the project you could complete. Never bid on the hard projects you cannot complete. You must also seek the right kind of money making opportunities if you want to become successful. A lack of opportunities is the biggest reason why many people do not make income online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to make money online full time, you need skills in the high paying niches, for example, programming, software developing, website designing, animation, etc. Having professional skills is not enough, you also need SEO and digital marketing skills so that you can market yourself as a professional for hire. Instead of focusing only in one area, you also need to develop skills in multiple area. For example, if you are a programmer, you also need to become a youtuber as you can use youtube in your spare time (when you do not have any contracts), and make money from youtubing.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of factors that play a very big role in my not being able to become fully active on the internet to make money like I had initially planned to be doing .

On a first instance , it is the issue of light in my country . The system is that bad that we hardly get a reliable light supply and this is a very big disadvantage to somebody who is trying to make money online especially if you have never been able to hit it big yet for you to even get a reliable way of sustaining yourself by generating alternative power supply .

I have try as much as possible to see to it also that I get a personal computer for myself , because I believe that using it would make me to develop a very high sense of self discipline and it also makes me to be open to so many opportunities that have been popping up in my head .

The main reason here again is due to the fact that I have not been able to figure out what is that exact online making money opportunity I can utilise and sustain myself without regretting it .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am making a full time income by working online. How did I manage to build full time online? Was it easy for me? Well, I have professional skills. I design and develop apps and websites. I started working on freelancer sites and managed to make some money, however, it was not enough. Therefore, I decided to do other things as well. I started blogging and also working on earning sites like forums article sites, etc. Creating multiple sources of income is the only way to build your full time income, you also need to work hard and never lose patience.