Earn Money Making online work your full time occupation

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been reading in all the forums that I have been about working online as a full time occupation. There are many kinds of online work as a means of earning – writing and submitting articles, posting in paid forums, doing surveys and lately there’s also the mining of crypto coins not to mention the trading of the same in the crypto market.

My favorite online work is posting in paid forums because it is very easy to make a post. But the downside is the meager earnings of 2 cents per post on the average. Maybe I can earn $2 in a day if I will be working 8 hours. I have yet to know of someone whose livelihood depends on online work. If I will do that then I would surely go hungry.

Well,I know people who make money online as a full time occupation due to lack of job,and they are happy with what they do. Like affiliate marketing, copywriting, graphic designer,this ones can really make you earn a reasonable some of amount for your basic needs.

I really do not think someone would take paid to post forums as a full time occupation,why because this sites can't really pay well, people who are actually active on paid to post forums use it as a side hustle/side income. The pay aren't much enough,but sure it can help sort with one or two things but definitely not enough.

There are some that are active in paid to post forum, pending on when they will get another much paying online or offline job, because no matter how little a pay is,it will help you sort out a bill or have your 3 square meal,or even get you what you need at that particular time.