What are the secret of making money online ?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To be honest, I do not know any one-size-fits-all secret on how to make money online. Moreso, It's good to mentioning that success often comes from the combination of certain factors which include hard work and perseverance. Finding the right opportunity is definitely a way to go and it must aligns with your skills and interests as well. From what I've seen, one important thing to consider is to move into your passions and talents as well. I would suggest that you leverage on your skills or knowledge because it will help you create valuable content, products, or services as well.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
We all know that the internet offers countless number of opportunities for the people that are earning good money, but the challenges is how to navigate through it because it requires careful consideration. As strange as it may sound, I come to know that the secret lies in the identification of the niche market to explore. Let us not forget the importance of learning continuously and the major reason is to adapt to the ever-changing landscape because the online business is very dynamic.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
i dint think there's any secret aside working hard and smart. I tell people a lot of times work is work. whether online or offline you need to sweat to make money. There's nothing like easy way out because no body will dash you money online. You would need to work to get paid that's the truth.

But if I would advise it is to acquire skills . online jobs need you to get the right skills so that you can get jobs.