MY SECRET MONEY MAKING BETTING STRATEGY

friday4god

THIS TIP IS FOR THOSE THAT TAKE BETTING AS
INVESTMENT, NOT GAMBLING. as is 99% sure with high
chance of wining as I use value ODD and trending Odd SECRET SAFE TIP STRATEGY

my secret strategy is following value bet and trending odd
strategy to ensure consistent wining .odd varies from 1.5-3odd DAILY

👉 the AIM IS TO achieve long term GAIN, minimizing lost as I am business and investment minded, not gambling

👉to achieve this I give you 2 verify sure ticket daily @ 1.5-2 odd each( i.e 1st ticket and second back up ticket !!! YOU DIVIDE YOUR MONEY INTO TWO AND BET EACH TICKET

👉the mostly likely outcome daily is either a 2 ticket DOUBLE WIN which is cool profit for that day as RETURN OR 1 ticket WIN which return your investment or money back.

👉all game send ARE WELL VERIFY SAFE GAME base on value ODD to make you WIN on the long run as I am business MINDED, not gambling.

👉IF INTERESTED IN JOINING MY WINING TEAM, KINDLY WHATSAP ME @+234.70.5722.4840

note: this strategy work best on sport..bet, bet..king, and
bet..9ja
this is what I know how to do BEST!! do nogt miss out!

obbypole

👉 the AIM IS TO achieve long term GAIN, minimizing lost as I am business and investment minded, not gambling

👉to achieve this I give you 2 verify sure ticket daily @ 1.5-2 odd each( i.e 1st ticket and second back up ticket !!! YOU DIVIDE YOUR MONEY INTO TWO AND BET EACH TICKET

👉the mostly likely outcome daily is either a 2 ticket DOUBLE WIN which is cool profit for that day as RETURN OR 1 ticket WIN which return your investment or money back.

👉all game send ARE WELL VERIFY SAFE GAME base on value ODD to make you WIN on the long run as I am business MINDED, not gambling.

bet..9ja
might try it out one day

Noble5vers

bet..9ja
If followed copiously, this strategy works well and is profitable. Discipline is the watchword for betting. Only the well-disciplined makes money out of betting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand all the terms you have just mentioned because I've never had any experience of betting before in my life , well as long as it is profitable I might also be interested to learn because I am really interested to learn new things but I cannot really engage in something that won't be profitable and this is what I have been trying to avoid for a longer period of time .

if I am Investment in a particular online earning activities and it is not profitable I am capable of abandoning it to look for other ways of making money which I believe I will not lose so much of money..

There are really good people that can be able to predict what will happen next in the betting space to at least 95% accuracy and they are really making money based on their prediction , in such a situation I can be able to learn about betting with such people because I have seen it to be a profitable business with them..

My only problem with gambling is that I don't just want to be addicted to it to a point that I find it very difficult to stop because this is not the best

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand all the terms you have just mentioned because I've never had any experience of betting before in my life , well as long as it is profitable I might also be interested to learn because I am really interested to learn new things but I cannot really engage in something that won't be profitable and this is what I have been trying to avoid for a longer period of time .

if I am Investment in a particular online earning activities and it is not profitable I am capable of abandoning it to look for other ways of making money which I believe I will not lose so much of money..

There are really good people that can be able to predict what will happen next in the betting space to at least 95% accuracy and they are really making money based on their prediction , in such a situation I can be able to learn about betting with such people because I have seen it to be a profitable business with them..

My only problem with gambling is that I don't just want to be addicted to it to a point that I find it very difficult to stop because this is not the best

E

eldavis

There is actually a strategy for betting? I have heard some persons talk about this but I have never thought it would be possible to actually have a strategy for betting, when it comes to betting though I don't really do it cause I fear getting addicted and of cause loosing my money. So good luck to those who are into it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Are you doing it for free or for money? If it is for money, for people to take you more serious, you need to provide your past winning ticket. This will motivate people to take you serious. But if you are doing it for free, I will need to commend your gesture because it is a rare thing seeing people doing things for free.

I love the fact that you have let people know what they may likely to face when going through strategy by letting them know that betting is not sure and should not be relied on. Also, there is need to bet just a sum that we are not scared of losing.

And lastly, we should try our best not to be addicted no matter the 100% assurance of the winning strategies..

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I have seen a lot of betting strategy on Nairaland and most of the people posting the strategy are not using them themselves, it's just an avenue for them to make some quick bucks, I have seen a lot cases of edited tickets, finding the right tipsters is very had and i don't think any right tipster that is making money will not even bother to share his strategy you might just be one among the few, I had some bet accounts before but I never made any tangible money though, I just made losses upon losses, seems like betting is slowly becoming trading since there's a strategy now to bet.