The secret of the Rich about making money

General01

What you know,what you don't and what you do largely affects what happens around you.
Rich folks are rich as a result of the what they know and practice .
Surprisingly, poor men as well are poor as a resultant effect of what they know and practice.

What makes the difference is the knowledge!

The poor believes in hardwork and consistency only about making money. Whereas, the rich and wealthy people think of not only hard work and consistency, they add up to their knowledge and think of smart work ,investments and passive income.

Truth be told , working hard is very demanding and most often only Carters for your basic needs

This not an attempt to stop hard work but think and practice smart after your hard work. Use your income to generate streams of incomes .That's the secret!

Wiserr

What you know,what you don't and what you do largely affects what happens around you.
Rich folks are rich as a result of the what they know and practice .
Surprisingly, poor men as well are poor as a resultant effect of what they know and practice.

What makes the difference is the knowledge!

The poor believes in hardwork and consistency only about making money. Whereas, the rich and wealthy people think of not only hard work and consistency, they add up to their knowledge and think of smart work ,investments and passive income.

Truth be told , working hard is very demanding and most often only Carters for your basic needs

This not an attempt to stop hard work but think and practice smart after your hard work. Use your income to generate streams of incomes .That's the secret!
Wow this is a very good explanation and educative idea, even though many people are not aware of this, that is why most of the rich people this days continues to be richer and the poor people becoming poorer, in order to succeed and achieve the best it is expected of one to be hardworking, and in order to make everything simple we have to work smart, I believe if one is hardworking and smart the tendency of him falling rather than succeeding is minimum.

General01

Wow this is a very good explanation and educative idea, even though many people are not aware of this, that is why most of the rich people this days continues to be richer and the poor people becoming poorer, in order to succeed and achieve the best it is expected of one to be hardworking, and in order to make everything simple we have to work smart, I believe if one is hardworking and smart the tendency of him falling rather than succeeding is minimum.
Thank you!
That's the plain truth and the secret behind their difference.
We will be rich , Godswilling

Kingstone

And it is not easy to build that knowledge especially when it comes to paying for the services. I have tried to broaden my knowledge but I was scammed online many times. I got tired of trying to learn something monetarily. If it doesn't come free, I won't budge. I learned forex for trading and it has been awesome all this while. I learned writing for free but I am scared of learning marketing affiliate with money.

General01

And it is not easy to build that knowledge especially when it comes to paying for the services. I have tried to broaden my knowledge but I was scammed online many times. I got tired of trying to learn something monetarily. If it doesn't come free, I won't budge. I learned forex for trading and it has been awesome all this while. I learned writing for free but I am scared of learning marketing affiliate with money.
Wow.. that's amazing and smart move
You trade forex? Wow!
I would love to learn this forex from you if you wouldn't mind sire

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing , but what I understand is that there are so many people that are earning money consistently online and offline , not that they are really hard working but just because they are lucky and probably also they are smart . That is what really help them not really because of their hard-working and consistently.

In most cases I am always forced to believe that the world sometimes favours so many people and at the same time do not favour so many people. Some people can easily be rich based on some simple things they have done while others work consistently for a long time without achieving anything . I can understand that some people who are working consistently might be channeling their energy to the wrong source of earning which is not really be profitable to them .

I know it is necessary for people to be consistent and dedicate their time to try as much as possible to achieve what they want. In most cases it is also necessary for us to really pray and ask that the lord help us to achieve most of these things because it's not really by our might alone .

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As far as I am concerned I do not believe that there is some kind of secret behind making money simply because all I can really talk about is the fact that if one works hard for it then it will surely yield to success and it is from there that the person will start earning whatever kind of financial income they deserve because they have done what it is required in order to get it and that is why it has led to something fruitful for them so if you ask me I do not believe that there is need for some kind of magic just to become rich except than to do the needful and it will surely fetch you money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who desires to be rich whether doing online businesses or offline businesses must try as much as possible to study the lives of people that are rich.

There are a lot of things rich people do and one of them is that they are always looking for investment opportunities. they are ready to invest in businesses that they believe very well would give them a lot of profit in the nearest future.

Investing is probably the best way of making a lot of money within some specific period of time because jobs cannot give you such amount of money and normal business can also not give you such amount of money. Rich people always try as much as possible to invest in things like real estate, cryptocurrency, stock market and a whole lot of others while poor people always think of getting jobs and getting paid on daily basis.

Poor people work really hard sometimes but they do not work smart. Your ability to combine smart work and hard work will probably make you a lot of money.

Wealthy people always try as much as possible not to miss opportunities but poor people come close to opportunities but they do not grab any.

Rachael

Verified member
The secret of the rich about making money to me is; knowledge, effective application of this knowledge and consistency. I usually say that it would be actually impossible for everyone in the world to be rich even if a billionaire tells his secrets. The mindset is a very powerful tool and they way we tilt it, is the way it works for or against us. There is a rich man in my community who empowered some youth and gave them about $1000 each to set up something for themselves. He went as far as training them so they would know how to utilize the money effectively.

If I can recall vividly, he empowered 40 youths and at the end of it all, only about four of them were able to make something out of the money. Others were looking for factors to put the blame on and some even went as far as claiming that the four youths who were productive do not have responsibilities which is the reason they were able to utilize the money. This shows that the mindset is just what differentiates a rich man from a poor man. . Knowledge is power but when the knowledge is not applied to solve situation, it becomes untuneful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think I have heard of this countless times. it is isn't about working hard all the time but working smart. Like looking at this scenerio two men wanted to cut down two trees one person to watch tree, one of the men started cutting the tree and refused to waste any time on Sharping the knife while the other took time to sharpen the knife for about 2 hours before attempting to cut the tree.

You would agree with me that without doubt that the one that took out to sharpen the knife first will he the first to cut down the tree. Why is that so? it is because he was smart enough to know that it mustn't be about sweating and sweating to cut the tree but smartly go the route that will easier to cut the tree and that's it.

So yes with earning using the smart ways to gain money is a lot easier and simple to do than trying to work hard to make money. Sooner or later you would be tired and worn out and even to continue will be a problem.