Earn Money The Secret to Making Money Online

foramonami

The Internet market keeping growing by the day so what this means is the whole chain is growing. The Buyer (Customers/Traffic), the product (soft or digital) and the Seller (Affiliate Marketers, eMail Marketers, Digital Marketers, Network Marketers among others). The traditional business recognizes the Customers( KYC) - "King" especially for repeat business. Logically, the online marketer too has to adapt succeed. This then comes with a big question - How many customers does your eMail list have?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the main reason a lot of people do not make money online is because they don't know the tricks and they don't have the knowledge and understanding of how to turn your online presence on social media platforms into cash. Another way of making money online is affiliate marketing. It is simply selling people's product in order to get certain percentage in any sale.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I don't understand the post. But the topic captivated my attention. There may not be only one secret for making money online. The only thing we need to do is to study our trend of making money and when we discover the logic we are using thay moment is working, then we need to stick to it and if it is failing, we can change tactic as well. No method works for everybody and for life.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people find it difficult to make money online because they don't know the secret or the tips in which they can use to make money online, in how to succeed in making money online you have to acquire a skill from a friend or browse about it in order to understand more,in this way i think you will get more tips and secrets to online money making.

Sophia J

The Internet market keeping growing by the day so what this means is the whole chain is growing. The Buyer (Customers/Traffic), the product (soft or digital) and the Seller (Affiliate Marketers, eMail Marketers, Digital Marketers, Network Marketers among others). The traditional business recognizes the Customers( KYC) - "King" especially for repeat business. Logically, the online marketer too has to adapt succeed. This then comes with a big question - How many customers does your eMail list have?
wow good site very will

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Is there any tricks to making money online this days? I really doubt that! Even for a newbie online with a mobile phone and data can just get online and Google search "how to make money online" and several ways will popup.

I think it only take little smartness couple with your phone and data to make money money online. You don't have to be a complete smartass.

foramonami

Is there any tricks to making money online this days? I really doubt that! Even for a newbie online with a mobile phone and data can just get online and Google search "how to make money online" and several ways will popup.

I think it only take little smartness couple with your phone and data to make money money online. You don't have to be a complete smartass.
The problem with this strategy is it doesn't come with quality. Just like you made it sound simple and possibly free , there lies in it its dangers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

I think people need to understand that you must have knowledge before you can really make a lot of money online. if you go to Google and type how-to-make-money-online many random stuffs will pop up and when you try all those stops you cannot even make any reasonable amount of money from them. So it takes a level of smartness and of course mentorship for you to be able to make money online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think people need to understand that you must have knowledge before you can really make a lot of money online. if you go to Google and type how-to-make-money-online many random stuffs will pop up and when you try all those stops you cannot even make any reasonable amount of money from them. So it takes a level of smartness and of course mentorship for you to be able to make money online.
You see, I understand what I was saying quiet alright. When I said to "Google and several ways will pop up".....And I said if you are smart. If you get anything on how to make money online, I think a smart person will make findings about it on Google still by checking the Trustscore and from there you can get somethings correctly. I got Forumcoin site from someone's post on Google. And I made research about the site and it's legit. What if I never made research about the site and I started using it. Is the site not legit?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You see, I understand what I was saying quiet alright. When I said to "Google and several ways will pop up".....And I said if you are smart. If you get anything on how to make money online, I think a smart person will make findings about it on Google still by checking the Trustscore and from there you can get somethings correctly. I got Forumcoin site from someone's post on Google. And I made research about the site and it's legit. What if I never made research about the site and I started using it. Is the site not legit?
I know there are some scenarios in which you will get lucky and find legit platforms through Google but that is not really the case always. But it is always important for people to make research of any platform they want to venture into as you did because if you just venture into any platform just because you saw it on Google first page or second page you will not really make anything meaningful from it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I know there are some scenarios in which you will get lucky and find legit platforms through Google but that is not really the case always. But it is always important for people to make research of any platform they want to venture into as you did because if you just venture into any platform just because you saw it on Google first page or second page you will not really make anything meaningful from it.
You on point bro! We should always make research very well before engaging with any site whatsoever..... especially for the newbies coming online to earn. But most times trial and error, contribute to your wealth of knowledge and experience you have on so many things. When you have tried so many things and failed, you are acquiring more knowledge in diverse ways. Do you know how many things I have tried? Different sites? When I never even Know that you can check how legit a site is...lol but I still kept trying different sites while being scammed in the process. See trying and failing,makes you rooted!

Rachael

Verified member
Making money online has never been easy and it is favorable if one can find a way in which he or she can make money in a smart but legitimate way online. The major secret that comes with making money online is to find a skill which has a selling point and engage in it to its full leverage because of the high degree of competition that exists online. The secret to making money online could also come from having a positive mindset.

We have different ways where we can money and at times, we all have our different strategies to make money faster. Those who are traders in Forex are risk takers this is because everyone is well aware of the high risk which is involved. There is no way a Forex trader would divulge all the details or the secret, strategies or technique he uses to trade. It is left for whoever is interested in making success to also find his own way and adopt his technique as well. I do not think there is really a hidden secret to making money online. With the right skills, one can easily find a way to make money without necessarily having to pay scammers just to learn secrets where there is actually none.

E

eldavis

There is no secret to making money, I'd you want to make money online, you need to be prepared. Most people just rush into one online business or the other without any from of plan or training. They assume all they have to do is sit in font of a computer or their phones, and the money would start coming. To earn well online, you need planning, there are various tools needed to work and earn effectively online. Having a mentor would also help as well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many secret to making money online , to me my own might be quite different from how you understand it . I may consider the secret of making money online to be the ability to recognise any online business you are interested to do and focus in the area you have chosen perfectly and know how you can earn money with it.

So many peoples in the online space might not really know what they need and as a result of this they might be so confused to learn a skill , because they don't really know what they want .

Some people as I understand are not really interested to work online , but just because it is convenient and it can also generate money that is why they are interested to learn a online skill , Not really that they are passionate about most of those things that just because of what the skill has to offer.

I do not really see anything wrong with this if that is all you want but the most important thing is just for you to learn and understand all these things because you can't just make money from something you do not know .