Review VidInc software: Usefull or not in online money making?

shael club

VIDINC WHAT IS IT

VidInc is an all-in-one video traffic solution built especially for marketers of all levels. The sole aim of this Game Changing software is to make it easy for ANYONE, even total newbies, to get traffic, results and make money with video. Until now, creating videos, and getting traffic with video was time consuming, complicated and costly… But VidInc changes that.

Let’s face it: If you really want to make money online, you need targeted traffic on a daily basis. And SEO is really the best way to go about it – ever heard the expression “content is king”? When you have high quality content – you get easy #1 rankings and organic traffic for years to come. It’s the “loophole” that smart marketers have used for years now.

VIDINC FEATURES
  • 100% Newbie Friendly – Simple 3 Step Software
  • Simply enter a link, click and get a content video in seconds.
  • Zero manual work
  • Get FREE TRAFFIC from content Videos Today (They’ve been doing it since 2015)
  • Full Text to Speech Voice Over Included
  • No tech or video skills needed
  • No Websites, Domains or Additional Cost Required
  • Web Based – Nothing to Download
  • Turn any page link into video in minutes – Just ‘Copy & Paste’
  • Turn any blog post into a content video instantly
  • Full text to speech Voice-Over Included – 170 Languages
  • YouTube Integration – Direct upload finished videos to YouTube
  • Auto post videos for instant traffic
  • Multi Lingual Interface via Google Translate
  • Full Image integration
  • Spin each video & upload multiple times for more free traffic
WHAT VIDINC CAN DO FOR YOU
  • Convert ANY PAGE URL (this could be links to articles, blog posts, advertorials, sales pages, etc.) into a fully formatted content video with screenshots & images – In just minutes!
  • Thanks to the BUILT-IN “TEXT TO VOICE” TECHNOLOGY, your videos will also be fully narrated to make them even more captivating for the viewer! Over 170 languages available!
  • With the help of google translate, you can quickly convert the entire VidInc interface to any language you desire. It only takes a matter of seconds and you’re all set!
  • Want to add a custom video intro or outro? No problem! You can use text, video or images with the built-in text-to-voice, use an mp3 file, or record your own voice!
  • Enjoy seamless pixabay integration to add in stunning stock images to your videos! Add them within the intro, outro or throughout the main sections of your own videos!
  • Upload videos directly to youtube and even auto-post to popular social media platforms like Twitter. So you can get instant traffic and make fast affiliate sales!
  • Maximize the leverage of your videos thanks to their Exclusive Spintax System!
  • Upload one video multiple times, but with different titles and descriptions to make them unique… And get you more and more traffic.
VIDINC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
  • Are there any monthly charges? A. No… If you purchase today you will pay one price which will grant you ongoing access to VidInc. You will not be charged again.
  • Do you have tutorials? A. Yes they do… Inside VidInc you will find video tutorials which detail how to use the software.
  • Can I really make money with this? A. The simple answer is yes you can… but as with anything relating to business you will have to include a little effort. You will have to use the software to make your videos & upload them so you can drive traffic to your offers. If you use the software, follow their training – apply a little effort, you will reap the rewards.
  • Is this another Loophole? A. Absolutely not… they have been using simple little videos to drive traffic in all sorts of niches for 5 years plus continuously. Depending on which niche you target videos can rank and stick for evergreen passive traffic.
  • I’m on a tight budget… will it work for me? A. There are no additional costs required. You do not need domains, hosting or anything else.
  • Is it really easy to use? A. Yes! VidInc is 100% Newbie Friendly… Designed to be very simple to navigate and easy to use. Simply enter your link and the App builds you a video in minutes.
  • Does VidInc violate any YouTube / Vimeo TOS? A. No… VidInc connects to YouTube & Vimeo through public API… Your API is set within software settings. Connecting VidInc with your YouTube & Vimeo account is 100% within YouTube & Vimeo TOS.
  • What if I experience a problem? A. They have dedicated technical support on hand 6 days per week. Support is easily accessible from inside your VidInc dashboard.
  • How much traffic can I drive? A. The amount of traffic you can drive really depends on the niche, the audience in that niche and the phrase. Most of their videos drive traffic every day, some significant amounts while others drive smaller amounts. The point is the whole process takes minutes and all the traffic they do get is 100% Free.
VIDINC BONUS PACKAGE
Special Bonuses for the My Trendri Mates: You’ll get all the bonuses listed on the Salespage, but I’m going to give you guys a SPECIAL bonus as well. If you Download VidInc via any link on this page you’ll also get my bonus package $2500 Value. Believe me, my bonus package will save you time, money and make your life a little easier !
YOUR TURN

“It’s A Great Deal. Should I Invest Today?”

Not only are you getting access to VidInc for the best price ever offered ( 25% Off Now ! ), but also You’re investing entirely without risk. VidInc include a 30-day Money Back Guarantee Policy. When you choose VidInc, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with it for any reason within the first 30 days, you’re entitled to a full refund – no question asked. You’ve got nothing to lose! What Are You Waiting for ?Try VidInc today and get The Following Bonus Now !