How To Make Money As A Business Consultant.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Consultation means the act of discussing about your problems and it can take many forms like we have consultant doctors and real estate consultants etc, but today we'll talk about business consultants.

Some think you have to be an expert in a field before you can consult, but it's far from that, if you have knowledge in a field or a skill and you're able to give pointers to beginners then you are a consultant yourself.

So, think of anything that you have knowledge on and you can talk about and also advise people on it adequately and I'll show you how to make money with it.

Create a social media handle and give it a professional look, LinkedIn is a good choice, write down your skills and experience on your profile

Create relevant contents about the topic consistently, contents can be anything either writing or making videos, you'll begin to draw people's attention and build their interest.

At this stage people will start asking you questions about the field, this happened to me while I was doing my hundred days of code on Facebook, many people messaged me thinking I'm an expert in coding.

Make your offer to them about your consultations services and the rate you charge for a session.

When you finally get a client, make sure you do your job honestly as this will help to get you referrals.