How To Make Money As A House Agent.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Real estate is a lucrative venture and one of the best ways to earn passively, it's been existing since human beings stopped living in caves and will continue to be an ever green niche as long as humans live.

But the downside of this type of business is high barrier of entry, you need to have a huge amount of money to be able to earn a significant income or if any at all.

So it have been stereotyped as a rich people type of business because it requires huge amount of money and it's not a get rich quick type of business you need to be willing to sit on a property for a long time to make a decent return.

But on a flip side this business has many parts and today we'll focus on house agents, these are people that facilitate rent and house purchase, they act as a middle men in these type of business.

To start this business you need to consult a real estate company and get the houses they have in a picture and advertise to people when you make a sell they'll pay you a commission out of it and that's how house agents make money.

Most house agents later become real-estate owners .

House agents are common in my country cos it's a very easy and profitable job. They make money from all aspect lol. When you want see the agent, you will have to obtain a form which carries a special amount of fees, when you want to see a house you have to pay to see a house. And eventually when you are about to pay for the house rent, they charge on so many things, to accumulate money for theirselves. Agents are making it in my country!

Believe me, when I tell you that this particular job is one of the most popular one in the southwest area of nigeria today, the reason is that, people believe it is easy to earn big money from it. Truth be told, they are actually earning a lot from it. Do you believe that someone that has never had any experience in the line of work actually managed to make a sum of one million naira from just one job done, that might sound unbelievable but it really did happen, this was what actually convinced the person to make it his personal work