How to Make Money as a Teenager?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Making money as a teenager can be really difficult because a lot of money making methods are not available for people under the age of 18. For, example, surveys require you to be at least 18 years. A lot of online ecommerce marketplaces allow only people above 18 years. For instance, you need to be 18 in order to sell on Etsy, You also need to be 18 to work on Upwork.

A lot of money making methods require you to have paypal, however, in order to use paypal, you need to be at least 18 years. Even if you want to blog or vlog and use Adsense to make money, you need to be at least 18 years of age. If you want to use Adsese, you can use your parents sign up for you.

Interestingly, a lot of teens, under than age of 18 years, want to work from home, especially online, because it gives them flexible working hours, ability to be their own boss, and financial freedom. Sadly, earning opportunities are not available.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think social media sites are the best platforms for young people to make money online. They can sell products through social media platforms, they can use social media platforms to drive sales on other marketplaces, they can use social media sites to refer buyers to various marketplaces and earn a commission (affiliate marketing), and they can even start influencer marketing (promote other businesses and individuals to earn money) if they have managed to amass a huge following. Let's take a look at TikTok. About 43 percent tiktok users are between 18-24 years. For teens younger than 18 years of age, TikTok does not allow you to use the platform for monetization (earning from creators' funds) However, you can use affiliate marketing to make money from tiktoks. You can also do influencer marketing on tiktok to make money. Teens also can join Fiverr, Fiverr's minimum age is 13 years, you can sell your services.

Sikapa

Verified member
To me I don't think there is special way of making money that is only for teenagers but what I know is everybody can make money either online or offline only if the person is willing to. There are so many platforms that give chance to people from all race and it doesn't matter whether the person is a teenager or and adult.

Well, this post is all about how to make money as a teenager and I don't want to get outside this box. Therefore I want to add little to what you have already said. There are many ways yo make money as a teenager and it will be more better to start making money as a teenager so that you can get financial freedom at your early age. There are online sites like pay to post which will never make you rich but rather put money in your pocket. You can also try different ways of making money online as well as working offline too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online doesn't have age limitations. Except some countries that always regulate the age that can use the internet. Though the issue has been debated globally as some people see this as encroaching on the right of the teenagers to use whatever they wish to use.

So to make money easily as a teenager, the first step is to make sure we are used to the internet. There are many opportunities that are lurking in the internet. So we need to utilize the opportunities to some maximal level before we can boast of making money online.

There are many opportunities we can lay out hands on online to fetch us money. There are many people that are doing survey just to make money as teenagers. Not only survey is what teenagers are exposed to, they can sloe do some paid to post websites to make money.

However, teenagers should be wary of those sites they visit. Aside that , they should be careful and learn more on how to save from the websites they visit. This is because they may not see the opportunity again. They must skos be careful not to let making money distract them from their studies.

Oluwasegun purpose

Making money as a teenager is not that easy is very hard to because most time we always depends on our parents to give us money . If you want to make money as a teenager you must be very hard working and Know how to save... Making money online is very good and easy for teenager , most teenager find online business as a very hard task if you want to partake 8n online business all you have to do Is to find a legit website to work like trendri and follow all the instructions given to you. Most teenager find it difficult to make money, that why most of them partake in internet fraud which is not good and very risky to do . Most of them can't even do a day to day work or monthly work,all they are after I fast money....