Earn Money How to make money by being a daily contributor

funmi

Verified member
One can make money by being a daily contributor. All you need to do is to make a simple survey by going to places where they buy and sell like market places.
After convincing five people in the places where you have chosen, then, you will tell them your rules.
The first rule is that their first payment or savings is yours. For example, if their first money they want to save is #1000, that #1000 is for you who is collecting the money from them everyday.
The deduction will be done every month. Since #1000 will be #30,000 at the end of the month, your customer will be collecting #29,000.
The second rule is that people must always save everyday that is why this savings is for people that collects money everyday. In case, any body want to stop saving, they most have giving one month notice ahead.
I have seen people making it in Nigeria through this ways so I decided to share with you all.

Yeah I think this is called daily thrift and it so rampant in my location.i Know it is good to do this contribution because if one with integrity is involved you can get your money back. But the problem is that some people are dubious they run away with people's money. I have seen this happen countless times. So one needs to be careful as well.

Yes I totally agreed on these methods of making money and happen always.

One can make money by being a daily contributor. All you need to do is to make a simple survey by going to places where they buy and sell like market places.
After convincing five people in the places where you have chosen, then, you will tell them your rules.
The first rule is that their first payment or savings is yours. For example, if their first money they want to save is #2000, that #1000 is for you who is collecting the money from them everyday.
The deduction will be done every month. Since #1000 will be #30,000 at the end of the month, your customer will be collecting #29,000.
The second rule is that people must always save everyday that is why this savings is for people that collects money everyday. In case, any body want to stop saving, they most have giving one month notice ahead.
I have seen people making it in Nigeria through this ways so I decided to share with you all.

This business is very lucrative and the fact is that not many people are into it. But the risk in it is that those that are doing in it are exposed to attack from thieves. And this apart from tarnishing the person image will also make the person to be in debt. That's why it is not advisable to have many customers while trying to do this kind of business. The maximum should be 5 and they should even be close and intimate.

Yeah I think this is called daily thrift and it so rampant in my location.i Know it is good to do this contribution because if one with integrity is involved you can get your money back. But the problem is that some people are dubious they run away with people's money. I have seen this happen countless times. So one needs to be careful as well.
I have seen this instance before where a money keeper ran away with the customers money. This made his family vulnerable. But those people that saved with him couldn't get tangible money with at the end of the day. Jusy like you said, we should be careful while want to involve in his kind of business to avoid being duped.

The first rule is that their first payment or savings is yours. For example, if their first money they want to save is #1000, that #1000 is for you who is collecting the money from them everyday.
In as much as this business is lucrative and very profitable, the advent of technology has spoilt it. Many people have now downloaded money saving applications which may even be given them interest for saving money. The reason is that people don't trust those money keepers. Even some even went ahead to buy some local banks to be keeping their money instead of using people to keep money for them.

There are numerous reasons why people venture into different businesses, and also there are different ways of making money in these days both online and offline. Being a daily contributor is of course lucrative and I have personally seen someone who is into the business and makes some cool amount of money on daily basis.

To me in my own country before one can entrust some thing in to care especially when it is come to the issue of Money always look some how hard.

Daily contribution physically some time people will collect your money and run away tackles an online contribution that you don't know who you are dealing with. Though its a good idea but one need to be carefull.

I have seen this instance before where a money keeper ran away with the customers money. This made his family vulnerable. But those people that saved with him couldn't get tangible money with at the end of the day. Jusy like you said, we should be careful while want to involve in his kind of business to avoid being duped.
For me I think it is a lot better to get a piggy box and save whatever you can daily. You would be surprised at how much you would have saved than giving a person you might not sure of their integrity. It doesn’t make much sense to me though