How to Make Money By Copying and Pasting Videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know there is a simple trick to make money by copying and pasting videos? Here is a trick.

Go to youtube and search for the video on the niche that you want to publish. Refine your search by selecting the creative commons option. Videos with creative commons license are free to use commercially.

Once you have chosen the video, copy the url and then go to any youtube video downloader and download the video.

Once the video is downloaded on your device, go to rumble.com. It is also a video-sharing platform, where you do not have to pass the monetization threshold.

Now, reupload the video you downloaded from youtube.

Based on the views generated by your video on Rumble, you can easily earn $50-$100 from each video you upload.

This is a legit way of making money from videos without facing any legal charges, and without making your own videos. However, make sure to download copyright-free videos from youtube.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I hear a lot of people talking about copying and pasting videos to make money from videos. I have heard from people how one can make money by downloading tiktok videos and republishing on youtube or vice versa, I have also heard that one can make money by downloading creative commons videos on youtube and reuploading to make money. I am using youtube for a long time and I am not sure if this copy pasting video is financially viable. If you are serious about making money form videos, why don't you spend time learning how to create videos instead of wasting time to copy someone else's content and trying to make money from creatives that you did not create yourself. The only way to make money by reuploading videos on youtube is by downloading creative commons videos and then adding some original content before reuploading on youtube. This is the safest way of making money from copy paste videos.