How to make money by investing in meme coins?

kc234

2021 was a massive year for the crypto market. Additionally, meme coins experienced tremendous growth throughout the year from the activities of social media influencers and retail traders.

Cryptos are down significantly today, but with such massive gains last year, investors will be likely to make the jump into the next meme coin.

What is a Meme Coin?

Well, the name kind of says it all – a meme coin is a cryptocurrency that is inspired by an internet meme – or basically, a joke.

Meme coins tend to be highly volatile. They are mainly community-driven and can gain popularity overnight due to online community endorsements and FOMO.

I think this is the best way to invest money. Meme coins are a real investment opportunity to increase your income.

Corgi token is a meme on the Cronos chain with a total supply of 1.000.000.000.000.000.

There are some features included in its transfer function.

5% transaction fee which:

-2% Reflection automatically reward to holders.

-3% remaining fee: 1% for burning, 1% give away back to community, 1% marketing/project growing.

Corgi token is on the work of releasing their first NFT collection and their own NFT marketplace.

So do you want to get a good return on your investment? I think this is a great coin to start your investment today !

For more info you can simply visit Corgi Cronos | Corgi Token

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was then that I was actually interested to invest in these meme cryptocurrency but now I do not have the interest to invest in them anymore because they are not profitable to me and there is no how you will be able to spot the best and the most suitable one to invest for you to earn a reasonable amount of profit .

Although most of them are likely to give you profit if you are opportunity to invest early but at the same time some are risky because they are likely to be rugpull which could make a lot of investors disappointed since the value of their assets won't worth anything compared to their buying price.

What I can say about this sort of investment is that it is risky and anyone who is interested invest have to understand the potential risks involved when investing in this cryptocurrency since it does not have a future potential.

Personally I did not really have time for the stress of engaging in this type of Investment but the most important thing I will just do is just invest in any potential cryptocurrency for long-term purposes and I will let it be in my wallet for as long as I can hold.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Meme coins are profitable only if you join the first train of traders and investors. These coins are not designed to last longer but they are capable of changing stories for the lucky ones.

The first meme coin, doge coin took a whooping of 8 years before even becoming a talk of the days and changed the lives of its traders and investors. Shiba Inu didn't wait that much and in less than a year, he recorded more than 1000% hereby becoming the first meme coin to achieve ssuch a feast.

What should interest you in meme coin? There is nothing fascinating about meme coin. You only invest in meme coin to take the advantage of the moment. Fir instance, rhise that are lured into investing in doge coin regretted doing so when it lost its value when Tesla discontinued it's support likewise Shiba Inu that lost 75% of its value in a month.

This is just my view on investing ok Shiba Inu, anybody that wishes to invest in it should go ahead but it is not the right coin for an investor.