How to make money by renting out your parking space

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is kind of unique, as a matter of fact, I am sure a lot of people would not have thought about this has an opportunity to earn some income. If you happen to have enough space in your house compound then I think this might be a chance for you to make money, well I am not saying the amount will be huge enough to pay big bills but I can assure you that you will be smiling to your bank because it will definitely worth it. All it requires to earn from this is to have a spacious place for cars to be parked. Although, I will like to be honest that this might be choosy in terms of location. For example, let’s say you happen to have your house built at a place close to some mall or one of these fun places, then you might stand a chance in the sense that, there will be times when they will be out of space for cars to be parked and for the sake of the safety, you might use it to make income for yourself. In fact, it could even be the company’s owner that will come to make the offer with you and you will paid some token amount probably monthly or weekly as a sigh of appreciation from them.