Earn Money How to Make Money by Selling Digital Art?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a digital artist and want to sell your digital arts online and make money, you need to try a site called Fine Art America.

Fine Art America is a marketplace for selling digital images and digital arts.

Advantages of Selling Photographs and Digital Arts on Fine Art America

Account creation is free, listing your items (digital arts, photographs) is also free.

You set your own selling price and pay the fees only when your items are sold.

You can sell your digital arts and photographs in various formats such as posters, canvas prints, postcards, tote bags, phone covers, pillow covers, cushion covers, etc.

If your digital arts and photographs are sold as posters, canvas prints, postcards, tote bags, phone covers, pillow covers, or cushion covers, Fine Art America will not only produce the items but also ship to the buyer. You don’t have to handle anything.

To be honest, there is much money in art. I do see some people biding for art with a lot of money during exhibition. This makes me wonder that there are many people that value and love art than we can even imagine. There is high prospect when it come to art selling.

You can send digital art at classified advert websites like eBay under collectible categories. There are some people in this category is who always look for art and design inspiration they can buy. You can also convert those digital art into vector image and sell it on the freelance platforms. You can fetch a lot of money doing this regularly

The digital age has now made it very easy and possible for people to be able to sell their art and designs online without having to make so much stress. There are a lot of websites like pixel that can allow you to monetize your stock photos and designs and then play you when people download it through paid subscription

I know Fine Art America. I have checked this site and I find it very interesting. You can not only sell your digital arts in posters and canvas but also in the form of items like tote bags, pillow covers, phone cases, etc. However, I am not a photographer or a digital artist.