How to make money by sharing your knowledge

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well it is not a strange quote to most of us anymore when we hear or see the saying that says “knowledge is power”. To be honest, there is no lie about that because it really deals with knowing about what you did not know before which might help you in the future, what we do not really know about is how to convert it to a means to earn a living, well from my little research, I was able to gather that there are actual ways to do that.

1. Give lectures
2. Make use of internet to earn

1. Give lectures: This is one effective way to earn from this idea because people are ready to pay any amount to receive lectures about what will progress their life. I once heard about a particular professor that was offered a sum of two million naira just to give a one hour lecture about a particular topic, this is obviously lucrative if one could know the right to make income from it.

2. Make use of internet to earn: If you are smart enough, I can assure you that you can make use of the internet to give lectures or tutorials to people about whatever they want to know about which you have the absolute knowledge about it, it could be inform of video conference or voice call, you can even sell written tutorials.

uforwealth

Verified member
Well it is not a strange quote to most of us anymore when we hear or see the saying that says “knowledge is power”. To be honest, there is no lie about that because it really deals with knowing about what you did not know before which might help you in the future, what we do not really know about is how to convert it to a means to earn a living, well from my little research, I was able to gather that there are actual ways to do that.

1. Give lectures
2. Make use of internet to earn

1. Give lectures: This is one effective way to earn from this idea because people are ready to pay any amount to receive lectures about what will progress their life. I once heard about a particular professor that was offered a sum of two million naira just to give a one hour lecture about a particular topic, this is obviously lucrative if one could know the right to make income from it.

2. Make use of internet to earn: If you are smart enough, I can assure you that you can make use of the internet to give lectures or tutorials to people about whatever they want to know about which you have the absolute knowledge about it, it could be inform of video conference or voice call, you can even sell written tutorials.
You are right. A lot of money can be made by teaching other people what you know. There are many people especially students who are making fortunes by imparting knowledge to people. So, teaching or lecturing is one of the best ways to make a huge amount of money online.

There are many places to teach and earn online. Among them are :
Udemy
Etsy
Skillshare and so on.

D

Deleted member 13140

I like to think you're on to something, have you ever heard of keynote speaking, it's when a public figure or internet marketer is paid by an organization to give a keynote on a particular topic, either on social media, or on marketing, it's any of them or even any other topic, my point being, yes you can earn money by sharing your knowledge.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's very correct.... you can make reasonably huge cash from giving lectures on topics. But I think you would have some level of professionalism in life before you can be able to do that. It's either you are a professor, or you are a known public figure or speaker before you can get that kind of job.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money by sharing your knowledge is through blogging and vlogging. You can write articles on the topic you have knowledge, you can create videos on the subject you know well. If your knowledge can help someone develop skills and knowledge, you can also create course and webinars. I have a blog and vlog, I make money by sharing my knowledge through my blog and vlogs. I also create ebooks. I have never tried giving lectures and make money through lectures but I understand this is also one of the best ways to earn money online or offline.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Information marketing has been a way to make money since when the internet was invented, how it works is very much the way you analysed it, if you know something, you package it into a book, video content or any means of transmitting information and sell to people, nowadays this has become has a lot more easier you can create an ebook and sell it on Facebook using facebook ads, you can also create video content and share on Udemy or Treehouse and you can also use YouTube to share contents and earn with Google Adsense

In Nigeria Akin Alabi is one of the prominent Information Marketers before he ventured into politics.