How to make money by writing articles

Kennysplash

Verified member
Article writing is one of the many ways to make money online as a freelancer. There are websites that are ever ready to pay writers that publish unique articles. One of such website is trendri. Another of them is Read.cash.

Read.cash has been around for 2 years and actively paying writers. I have been there for 3 months and I have made my fair share as an article writer.
However, for you to get paid you have to publish articles not less than 600 words. The more helpful and interesting your article is to the community the higher your earnings. The following are ways to make money on readcash:
1. Publishing articles
2. Commenting on other's articles
3. Getting sponsorships from members
4. Inviting others to join.

You must adhere to the rules, no copy and paste, no article rewriting etc.
You are paid in Bitcoin cash directly to your wallet. You can add this to your freelancing works.

Here is a link to my article. where i also made a review of trendri. If you want to register you can do that via the link.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-162204.png
    Screenshot_20211101-162204.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 2

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Read cash is one of the cool website where someone can make money regularly as an article writer. One thing I discover about the website is that you need a lot of sponsors to make decent amount with each of the articles you write on the platform. I know some people who are making consistent income from the platform alone. I think it is good to play a long time game with this platform in order to earn decent income in the future.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Read cash is one of the cool website where someone can make money regularly as an article writer. One thing I discover about the website is that you need a lot of sponsors to make decent amount with each of the articles you write on the platform. I know some people who are making consistent income from the platform alone. I think it is good to play a long time game with this platform in order to earn decent income in the future.
No you don't need sponsors to make money, you just need subscribers which you can get by publishing good contents. Besides, the bot there called random rewarder will tip you well if it finds your article interesting. Sponsorships just pay some extra money, the real deal is what you earn from your articles.