How To Make Money By Writing At WritingCreek.com?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Academic writing is one of the popular and one of the most liked freelancing opportunity for many people. There are many reasons why academic writing is liked by many people. Fist of all, academic writing offers high pay rates as compared to other kind of writing fields. It offers flexibility as well juts like any other kind of writing field. The Writing Creek website administration knows this and this is why they claim that they pay a big sum of money to academic writers. According to their official page, they state that they pay around $4 for each page to beginners.

When it comes to professionals and other experienced writers, the pay rates increase to $12 per page. This is the minimum rate offered by the platform to their writers. The great thing about this website is that they offer various payment methods to their writers. The website pays through Skrill, PayPal, and Payoneer. You must initially sign-up for the website and then pass a test. You will also be required to submit a sample of your previous writings as well in order to get accepted at the platform. You can also find the standard rate offered and available order at the site's home page. So, is it legit?

I know about writingCreek from beermoney review section but never tried it out but I read positive reviews about the site but the one constant thing is that one needs to be good and only present high quality job. I think this is why sites will continue to request for previous jobs because they need to be sure that the writer meets their writing requirements.

So this is why as writers we need to up our games by imbibing all the writing skills we can. because they are a lot of writers out there. it will need us to be outstanding to be able to get things right.

I will have to try this one out and see if I would be given the opportunity to write for them. I have contacted about 3 sites from here already I'm looking forward to hearing from them. I hope that I will be given the opportunity even it will be a sure from all of these.

Interested in this thread written by @Good-Guy, so I did a search before joining, Writingcreek site launched on August 23, 2018. Presumably based in Ukraine or Bulgaria. From the Trustpilot site, users give a rating of 2.8 stars from 83 users. meaning they are disappointed in the service of this site. The Writingcreek site is designed very neatly so that it resembles a professional site, but unfortunately they don't include a telephone number so it will be difficult to know where the accent is from. In conclusion, I think this site is full of fraud or scam, it should be avoided.

It sounds like the Writing Creek website offers freelance opportunities for academic writers and claims to pay competitive rates, with a minimum of $4 per page for beginners and $12 per page for professionals and experienced writers.

They also offer various payment methods, including Skrill, PayPal, and Payoneer. To become a writer on the platform, you will need to sign up and pass a test, as well as provide a sample of your previous writing. It is not clear from the post whether or not Writing Creek is a legitimate website. It is always a good idea to do your own research and due diligence before committing to any freelance opportunity. Definitely, I would have to do more concrete research if I have to work on this website.