How to make money designing fabrics and objects?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Redbubble is an online store that allows creativity from users.....It's a place to put your designs into use, by using it to design different kinds of fashion fabrics like Shirts, Bags, Caps, Apron etc....

They have tons of stuffs to lay your designs on, and after your work, you can put it up on your stores and if you make any sales you would be earning a commission from the sales. In other sense, it's more like easier Affiliate marketing with ready made tools.

The website already has huge traffic of patronizers and it's only left for the user to be creative and upload lots of extraordinary Arts and design to use in decorating some stuffs for sale.

Though, it's easier said than done because it's hard to know exactly what buyers will like as per design..... However, before you start anything on the site, you can view different hot stores on the site to know exactly what customers preferences are.

I joined few days ago and I have designed few stuffs on the site but I have not made any sales yet, I know things like this takes enough time and I'm ready to further wait and explore.

Payment method: PayPal and bank account

Site name: Redbubble.com

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the info, this is very ideal for those interested in design and branded items, this is a niche that I have been looking at for a while, I noticed something here Nigeria, when something is trending it takes over everything, social media, people will be throwing banters with that.

Imagine if you take that and turn it into a branded item on a website like side bubble, I still remember when I was a kid, when the song Azonto dropped, a lot of palms were produced with that name and it sold out everywhere you go you'll be seeing Azonto lol

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting for you to introduce this free graphics design tool here. I've read it's positives, it's simply worth trying, because no harm in trials. I'll see how the site looks like and give it a try, because I love art works, graphics designs especially here online. I have some business products I do sell online, I simply started recently, promoting a client's products seeking for sales online. I believe this free tool you introduced here gonna help me to actualize my aim of making some attractive custom designs for my products to look catchy, which can attract buyers to me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the info, this is very ideal for those interested in design and branded items, this is a niche that I have been looking at for a while, I noticed something here Nigeria, when something is trending it takes over everything, social media, people will be throwing banters with that.

Imagine if you take that and turn it into a branded item on a website like side bubble, I still remember when I was a kid, when the song Azonto dropped, a lot of palms were produced with that name and it sold out everywhere you go you'll be seeing Azonto lol
Yeah that's true whenever anything is trending or in vague especially in Nigeria, it's seen every where. I think this site is a very good place for anyone that likes fashion or likes true pure design of his/her own.....It's very easy to navigate through the site. But I believe everything takes time to flourish. If you can start by designing lots of stuffs there, you might be surprised how soon you start to have your own customers.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Interesting for you to introduce this free graphics design tool here. I've read it's positives, it's simply worth trying, because no harm in trials. I'll see how the site looks like and give it a try, because I love art works, graphics designs especially here online. I have some business products I do sell online, I simply started recently, promoting a client's products seeking for sales online. I believe this free tool you introduced here gonna help me to actualize my aim of making some attractive custom designs for my products to look catchy, which can attract buyers to me.
I really fancy that you have something tangible to pursue..... However, it will be a pleasure if you can give the site a try as you had mentioned. It's a wonderful site to explore cos it has so many opportunities to give. Imagining having your clothing line, designs, brand name,shop etc....All in the same place. It's indeed worthy to be examined.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really fancy that you have something tangible to pursue..... However, it will be a pleasure if you can give the site a try as you had mentioned. It's a wonderful site to explore cos it has so many opportunities to give. Imagining having your clothing line, designs, brand name,shop etc....All in the same place. It's indeed worthy to be examined.
That's tremendous, I simply checked on the site just as I told you. I didn't register yet, but the information I got is simply encouraging. I bookmarked it, because I know I'll be turning up to the site sooner. It will really help me in my own drive to succeed as an affiliate marketer in order to promote my affiliate products, and also market my own products which I'm selling for a boss who entrusted me with products to sell and make returns to em.

General01

This is absolutely amazing. It is a great opportunity for fashion designers in this digital space. I never thought of it coming up like this however it is beautiful .
Indeed it is a technological advancement and a big opurtunitinty to bank upon
I think it would great if you would contact those that made sale just to have some knowledge . Because sometimes it might be possible that even after your research their is something that might be missing which might unfourtunately render you not to make a my sales.
It would be best if you would do that or perhaps check YouTube or othe relevant site about how to make sales in that website

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a good business idea though, but the thing is that this country has become somehow hard to earn income, and talking about business like this, it is quite competitive if you ask me, I am just stating out what I feel about it and to be able to earn more with it, well it is what I feel about it though, I just think that it will be a good idea if one should make use of the internet to promote what you do for a living, it expands the chance of getting more sales from people, I don’t think I need to tell you more about how to do that.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Normally, I do not think that businesses like do earn much income if you do not work more about promoting it, this is how you will get to be patronized and before you know it, you will start having more customers than you already have, the main problem some people are facing in their business is not working on their marketing strategies, some do think that it is not necessary which is not true, I call that ignorance, when you see brands spending money on that, it is so because they could have more sales and fight for their space in the market