digipreneur

1. Brand Partnerships. As a content creator, you can partner with brands to promote their products and services. ...
  2. Promote Affiliate Links. ...
  3. Sponsored Content. ...
  4. Shopping. ...
  5. Fan Membership & Exclusive Content. ...
  6. License photographs and videos. ...
  7. Consulting. ...
  8. IGTV Ads.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
While some people may think that Instagram is just for posting selfies and food pics, there is more to it than that. People are using the platform to make money, and you can too.

You must first note these 3 things before following the steps below it If you want to make money through Instagram:

1. Choose your niche

2. Choose your audience

3. Post content that fits the niche and audience

Now follow these steps:

#1:Set up a business account

#2: Post at least one photo of each product you are selling

#3: Link the photo to your site or store where people can buy the product

#4: Tag your location and also mention the product in your caption

#5: Comment on other posts in your niche

#6: Use relevant hashtags like #fashion, #glamour, #beauty, etc.

#7: Use visual content instead of words when possible

You can also make money on Instagram without owning a product , you can manage Instagram pages for people, you promote a page or be the face of a page.This way you get paid.

You can also drive traffic through your page to other websites that need traffics , you also get paid too, it's not free of charge.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Instagram is one of the social medias today that people use in making money , but there are a lot of people who do not know how to monetize their social Media account well congratulations it is pretty easy all you have to do is to focus on a particular niche that you in tend to monetize .

whether you have a product or not you can use Instagram social media to make money online one way you can do it is by promoting other people products and when potential customers from different part of the world make others as a result of they are developed likeness for the product you earn commissions

and if at any case you have a product you promote as a result of affiliate marketing or your own products sponsored and developed by you, you canalso showcase your product with Instagram to reach various potential customers all around the world it is important to take note that whether you are using pictures or videos in showcasing your product proper lighting as well as enhancement must be met so as to bring out the beauty of the product. In summary Instagram which is the second most widely used social media second to Facebook is best for marketing according to research

E

eldavis

I think the most popular ways to make money with Instagram these days is through affiliate marketing, or becoming an influencer. These two ways requires a high amount of traffic on your account though to be able to succeed.

Wiserr

There are many ways to make money on Instagram but the main point of view is that we don't normally have much buyers on Instagram, I think Facebook is the best place to advertise your products online, the reason why I said this is because Facebook is the social media platforms with high community it has lots of users And you can take that and use it by advertising your products not even that you can decide to be an influencer it's all your choices but I suggest you use Facebook than to use Instagram, what will you like to say.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you have any dream of making money on social media platforms then Instagram can be your starting point because there are so many ways in which you can use to make money from your Instagram account. if you really want to make money from Instagram the first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to build your followers ship and you can do this by using some hashtags and by following people then there is a high tendency that they will follow you back. After you might have gotten to up to 10,000 followers or more then the next thing you should do is to start by giving your followers are valuable content relating to what you want to promote or market. After that you can start promoting Affiliate product or your own product depending on your niche.

It is also very much important to promote things that your followers would be interested on. There is high tendency that there are people that will pay you to promote their own product for them and you make some good money.
You can also grow Instagram accounts and sell them on different platforms like socialtradia and some many others.

Setho

VIP Contributor
For now Instagram still remains the second most largest social media network in the world after Facebook for having the highest number of active followers . This is particularly a very large number amount of people that you can be able to take advantage of . Instagram does not have any money that is a shin option like Facebook that is rewarding people for posting content but you can be able to do so regardless .

1. Blogging ; you can always start a blog and then post irrelevant things about it on Instagram while you are going to put your link so that you are going to use your audience as a form of traffic to your website.

2. Affiliate marketing; you can always start an online community on Instagram where you are going to be promoting to them some certain kind of product and then encourage them to buy using your link
3. Selling your own personal products . Instagram has a feature in which we can be able to run advertisements and they sell your own product using their own algorithm to meet a wide variety of people . This is very good especially if you are in the drop shipping industry .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instagram is a social media that is being used by so many people to advertise the type of business they are interested. For example I can be a fashion designer I'll have to create an Instagram page for my fashion business and from there I can start posting about different designs of fashioned products and from there I get thousands of followers into my page .

That's what most people are doing. When you are able to get thousands of followers in your page , the possibility of making money based on your skill Will Be higher because people who you have gotten in your page will also be interest.

I also understands Instagram as a social media for affiliate marketers , because that's what most affiliate marketers are using to advertise his or her products
An affiliate marketers will mostly focus on how they can grow their Instagram followers to a reasonable amount of people and when this is achieved they can start advertising any products they have in these pages and if people buys it with their links they are likely to earn a commission.

When your product is on high demands people will always be interested both online and offline