How to make money from selling eggs without rearing chickens

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you are very smart business minded person, you would know that this idea can be very lucrative and the good part about it is that it does not require much capital to start it, you can easily get it started with as low as fifty thousand naira, and what you have to know about it is that it is not a must to have a shop before you can begin it, you can make use of the idea of taking orders from people and then go ahead to deliver to them on the date they want it.
What I want everyone to know about this is the fact that one can actually venture into it without having a poultry, the ways to go about it is;
Buying at cheaper rate from people that has a poultry: The way to go about this is to find a way to partner with some of these big farmer that based in rearing, they will be selling it for you at the rate of retailer so you can get to make your own profits from it, what you will be spending will not be much and it will save you the stress of rearing the chickens and still be able to make your commission from it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such kind of idea have caused inflation of eggs here in my own locality. The high cost of eggs is simply way too weird. The price have seen more than double within the space of 365 days. Which is very bad, such kind of drastic increment is not what the consumers want. The reason is because: the retailers wants their own profit after purchasing from the producers or wholesalers. Even the wholesalers bought from the farmers that rears in large quantities, and also add their own profit. Before it will go round and into the hands of the final consumer it becomes very much expensive to buy base on the previous price of egg.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you are very smart business minded person, you would know that this idea can be very lucrative and the good part about it is that it does not require much capital to start it, you can easily get it started with as low as fifty thousand naira, and what you have to know about it is that it is not a must to have a shop before you can begin it, you can make use of the idea of taking orders from people and then go ahead to deliver to them on the date they want it.
What I want everyone to know about this is the fact that one can actually venture into it without having a poultry, the ways to go about it is;
Buying at cheaper rate from people that has a poultry: The way to go about this is to find a way to partner with some of these big farmer that based in rearing, they will be selling it for you at the rate of retailer so you can get to make your own profits from it, what you will be spending will not be much and it will save you the stress of rearing the chickens and still be able to make your commission from it.
Hi Mandy96. Your idea is very interesting. It is a very good earning method to sell eggs without rearing chickens because it is not easy to rear your own chickens. Some knowledge is needed for that. It is also important to know that there will be people that will buy the eggs from you before you start this kind of business and that your buying source will be cheap so as to make a good commission from it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are doing it here already ,they will go to the farm and buy it at a cheaper rate ,some may even boil it to sell at a higher price, some can also sell it raw without boiling also at a higher price but slightly lesser compared to the boil eggs, well it is a nice business idea but the most important thing here is your location because the location is the most important determinant of how this business will be profitable .anyone in a good location will be able to make money in the business .. and it is also a business everyone should consider as a side business.

funmi

Verified member
You are very correct. In fact, am also doing that business right now. I buy directly from the poultry and resell to those who sell to consumers. And its really a cool business for me. Ever since I added it to my side hustle business. I have never regretted that action.
Apart from the gain I get from selling it, we also eat from it at home now that meat and fish price is now at the high side, I use to support it with egg and it pays me a lot. But the egg business also have period of good sales. Especially when schools are on section, the business moves very well but when there is break in schools, there won't be much sales.