Earn Money How to make money on line with no investment

Adeka

I would like to know how it is possible to make money on line without investment and not spending hours and hours studying and searching to find the right way to get what I need.
there are many YouTube channels talking about and so many lies, unbelievable. Impossible to know who to believe unless to spend time watching them and posterior searching and studying about the subject. It’s take so much time, waste of time. All of them want to get the likes and subscribes but very few are reliable.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There are so many means in which you can make money without investing, paid to post site is one of the way to make money online without investment, watching or clicking arts on YouTube is also known as means of making money online without investment, you can choose to promote your business or product without investment using social media.
You are right in your own way but I still want you to know that there is no way one can earn online without investing .
In one way or the other one need to invest either by putting more Strenght or sacrifice and the time and sacrifice is also an investment on it own.

yusenwu

On the off chance that you have a few abilities that you think numerous individuals will pay for, you can begin exchanging your aptitude for cash on independent destinations like Fiverr and Upwork. In the event that you are truly adept at composing one of a kind articles that appeal to your perusers, you can begin writing for a blog since it doesn't need a lot financing to begin. The area name and facilitating account are the fundamental things you need to begin contributing to a blog. You won't go through any cash aside from the information of composing articles on the blog. When your site has created sufficient traffic, you can apply for Adsense and begin procuring automated revenue.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online without an initial investment. But making money freely is not easy and only few penny will be earned.
Survey is one of the way to earn money online, but it doesn't support all countries. Also there are some faucet site that will give you small coin per minute. Faucetpay is the best faucet website.

X

Xiodec

I would like to know how it is possible to make money on line without investment and not spending hours and hours studying and searching to find the right way to get what I need.
there are many YouTube channels talking about and so many lies, unbelievable. Impossible to know who to believe unless to spend time watching them and posterior searching and studying about the subject. It’s take so much time, waste of time. All of them want to get the likes and subscribes but very few are reliable.
Hood and I want you to

ampjul

the best way to make money online is to learn first how to do so, the web is a very huge world where you can easily get lost if you do not know what to do moreover the right thing to do.

Overcomer

Banned
There are various ways of making money online without investing in any platform.
Business promotion is a good example, you advertise and promote people's businesses online and get paid. Another way is PTP SITES like TRENDRI.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many other ways you can make money online search as engaging yourself in drop shopping business or opening a Facebook page for adverts and marketing business you can also create a YouTube account for earning or you can engage yourself in paid to post sites. I see paid to post site as the best because it does not require any capital to start up this business
For a beginner, just as the poster looks. PTP sites should be his or her stepping stone via online career. The poster will gradually climb up the ladder from PTP sites as time goes on. Provided he or she is willing to drive it on, and earn meaningfully online in order to make ends meet. Their is lots of things to be learned here online via PTP, the person reads the publications here all the time, then I'll know person's career will be heading to the right direction.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are many online task to earn reasonably. You need to be skilled at least for one of them. If you want to earn without much skill or extra hassle online, then you need forum sites, PTC sites, doing some microjob tasks. But if you want to earn reasonable amount of money online you need skill, skills like graphics design, transcription, coding etc. Then go to freelancing sites to market your skill and sell them to clients to earn money.

Cristianro992

If you have some skills which you think lots of people are ready to pay for, you can start trading your expertise for cash on freelancing websites like fiverr and Upwork.

If you are very good at writing unique articles that will engage readers, you can start blogging as it does not require much capital to start up. A domain name and hosting account are the basic things you need to get started with blogging.

It is going to cost you nothing except the data to write articles on your blog. Once your website is generating enough traffic you can apply for adsense and start making passive income.
This requires a very solid company, money and knowledge to start as a freelancer, but as a beginner, you have no chance, not having a very solid portfolio, no one chooses you, especially because on fiverr and upwork there are already very experienced people ,

drex44

There are so many means in which you can make money without investing, paid to post site is one of the way to make money online without investment, watching or clicking arts on YouTube is also known as means of making money online without investment, you can choose to promote your business or product without investment using social media.
Well said, could you show us how you did it, could you give us an example from you?
I agree with you friend

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you have some skills which you think lots of people are ready to pay for, you can start trading your expertise for cash on freelancing websites like fiverr and Upwork.

If you are very good at writing unique articles that will engage readers, you can start blogging as it does not require much capital to start up. A domain name and hosting account are the basic things you need to get started with blogging.

It is going to cost you nothing except the data to write articles on your blog. Once your website is generating enough traffic you can apply for adsense and start making passive income.

Cristianro992

Well said, could you show us how you did it, could you give us an example from you?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor

Cristianro992

90% of what is on youtube, are just stories and it is nothing concrete, but simply to get the 4000 hours of viewing and at least 1000 subscribers, but no one will ever reveal the recipe for business success , and in order to be known, in general everyone leaves only crumbs ...., so draw the conclusion

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Then truth is there is nothing good in this life that comes so easily you will have to work for everything you earn. But if one decide to get things without necessarily working for it we will end up deceiving ourselves. So I think it will be better to get something that you will need to invest in. Because this world is a place for sowing and and reaping.