How to make money on liveops.com

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Liveops is a virtual call center where you can work as an independent contractor, earning money as a Work From Home Customer Service Representative. You’ll take inbound calls from customers and resolve issues with their accounts.

How to become a LiveOps agent:

1) First you need to complete the LiveOps assessment test. This is a 30-minute assessment that will help determine which role is best suited for your skills, interests and experience level.

2) Once you pass the assessment, you’ll complete LiveOps training that prepares you to work independently on real customer calls.

3) Once training is complete, we’ll make sure that you have everything you need to succeed in your role and start earning money.

The company provides live chat, email and social media support to companies of all types, including retail, consumer goods and services, healthcare, and more.
Liveops agents provide customer service for many different industries including financial services, travel and hospitality, technology and more.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning everyone from my region. Thank you very much for your informative thread about how to make money on this virtual call center. To be honest, I have not heard about this call center before. It seems to be a very interesting job. It is wonderful that you can work from home. Thank you very much for explaining everything about this call center very well. This is very helpful indeed. I will definitely search for it and I will surely give it a try. Have a nice weekend all of you here!

uforwealth

Verified member
Thanks for this useful information.
Although this is the first time I have heard about liveop, it seems legit because of the assessment of the potential workers. However, this site may not allow all countries of the world to work for them. Apart from this, it may use a payment platforms that do not allow all people of the world to create accounts with them. The payments platform may allow a few countries in the world to receive funds and disallow others. A good example of the payment platforms that do not allow all countries of the world is Paypal which doesn't allow countries like Nigeria to receive funds. Nigerians can only send funds.

The following are my questions:

1. What is the minimum payout ?
2. Does the site allow all countries of the world to join ?
3. What are the payment options the site uses
4. When does the site pay ? daily,weekly or mothly

Please quickly answer the above questions for me and other people to benefits