HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: 3 REAL WAYS TO EARN MONEY ONLINE

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There several passive income opportunities on the internet and if you can capitalise on them then you can be financially free through the internet. there are hundreds of ways in which anyone can make a passive income as how many of them is online. making money online is quite very easy if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how such business venture works because I have had the opportunity to interact with a lot of people in different online business ventures and they will definitely attest to this. the truth is that when you begin your journey to make money online it will really not be easy but with consistency and persistence you will definitely pull through. Cryptocurrency is one of my best recommended online business venture because it has a lot of opportunities for a whole lot of people provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. If you want to be successful in cryptocurrency then you must eliminate greed. Greed is one of the main reasons a lot of people lose their money and I have also fallen a victim of that. There was a particular cryptocurrency I invested on instead of me to take profit I was carried away and I lost a whole lot of money.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, was that a question because I can't see any writeup to backup your thread topic. Anyway, there are just different ways one could earn money online and to a great extent, it depends if you want to earn a full time income online or just see it as a side hustle to top up maybe a business you run offline.
Maybe you should consider forum posting and you can actually start from here, from here you can earn about a dollar in a single day and if you create enough threads you could earn about three dollars in a single day and that's awesome.
You can as well try check out other posting forums to see which one of them will work for you as posting forums do come with their own unique forum policy.
Better still you can direct what you earn from these forums to cryptocurrency where you stand a good chance to double and triple your investments without much stress but you should be careful of the wallet you make use of because I learnt that the hard way.
To earn quite a good amount of money online, you should probably learn a digital skill that's high in demand in the market and master it for a better earnings.

E

eldavis

I think while telling people the different ways to make money online, we should also let them know not just the advantages and how they can make money on these things but also the disadvantage of it as well. What are the downsides? If they come across that aspect can they cope? Or would they start regretting and blaming you for not telling them the whole truth before. Telling the the good and bad side of it, gives them a proper understanding of how it works and as well the ability to choose well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is easier to make money online as internet is saturated with that already but it hightime we focused more on what to do to make money online instead of focusing on how to make money online.

People are not really make money online not because they don't know ways of making money online but they don't follow the principles that guide how money is made in the website that they may find themselves.

For instance, someone that's aiming at making money online through freelancing must know how to persuade clients to patronize him. He must make sure he has the required skill needed to be a good freelancer.

Someone that wants to make money using paid to post must be abreast with most of the topics discussed on the platform.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are usually so many ways that people can explore and make money online and ultimately it is dependent on what they have knowledge about and things that they naturally enjoy doing. I will also advise that you can be able to diversify your ways of making money online in order to make it easier for you. If you are somebody that has great creative ability then you can become a graphic designer or a cinematographer and you can also invest some parts of your money into cryptocurrency where you can be making passive income whenever the market is in good position.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This way of earning from the internet is not rampant over here and most people will not likely be able to do that because we have never seen people doing this business before to earn money online, based on my understanding most people are just interested in learning a profitable skill to monetize that is all but not really interested in all this .

Actually we expected you to mention at least three ways we can really makes money and that is what most people were so keen to see if those three ways you could have mentioned could have fit into any of those ones they are interested, and you only mention 1 ways of making money on the internet and you haven't taken your time to really explain how this way really work and how people can earn money from it .

Even if we really have to make money by sharing of our internet connection we don't even know how to go about it and the best platform we can use in giving out the services in exchange for money. For me I rather look forward to learn a skill or engage in other profitable ventures to earn money

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I check the link you provided in your post and it leads a blogspot webpage. This raised a level of suspicious in me.

A reputable money making program will make use of registered domain name to build up a website where enough information can be passed out about the money making aspect.

There is no way I am going to trust the money making program because it also leads to another set of websites. I think we need to be mindful of any program we are going to share with other members.

Some people here cannot differentiate between the real money making and the fake ones online. They can easily fall for a scam as a result so we need to be our brother's keepers.

Any money-making idea you are going to share with every member must be verified by you. You must have work any money on the website and withdraw to your account. This will make it pretty much easier for everyone to believe in your claim of making money from the website.

if you can do all of this large majority of us are going to follow the link and give you a lot of referrals as a reward for your effort.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is the exact thing I noticed when I read the posters thread. People just see stuff online without looking closely and the next thing they start recommending it doesn't work that way. I can bet my last coin that this site is scamming. From your analysis it is obvious this is a scam and nothing anyone would say that I will believe until.a payment proof is posted.
I wish people would stop looking for quick money making online and look more for permanent and legit ways of making money.

People need to try article writing, posting on forums, affiliate marketing, watching videos and other tasks like micro tasks that do not need skills. Better still go and learn skills that will enable you to take up jobs on the internet that will enable you earn better

Earning money on the internet is made easy and they are a lot of sites we can achieve that.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways in which you can make money online. But making money online isn't that easy because it requires some skills. Making money online also requires commitment and sacrifice that is why it is said that a lazy person cannot make money online, because most of the time he or she will be tired and at last give up.

Cryptocurrency and forex
Investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex is one of the best will people make money nowadays trolling online. This is a fast and good means of making money online though, but at the same time it is very risky. Investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex also requires skills and training or guide. Most of the crypto traders I know subscribe to a particular telegram channel or WhatsApp group in which they get the best signal for trading. Even with this a gift each other must be very careful, when taking a particular trade after the analysis, because sometimes it may fail.
When it comes to making money by cryptocurrency and trading forex, you must invest what you can afford to lose,and also trade at your own risk.It's a risky means to earn online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is usually a lot of ways in which you can be able to make money online and the internet and social media has also made it much more easier for you to be able to learn skills that you do not have and even if you do not have clients you can be able to meet top paying clients using of the internet . The most important thing about making money online is that you should have something that you can offer and you can do it very well . This can be simple skills like ranging from article writing to knowing a language fluently where you can be able to translate to and fro .
You can also choose to have technical skills like programming abilities and coding. And this way you can be able to take jobs like web development and app development and they are actually one of the top paying online.
Digital marketing and affiliate marketing is also one corner that a lot of people do not know about even though you are going to require some form of marketing in order to make money from them but they are also ones that pay very well .

Sikapa

Verified member
We have so many different ways of making real passive income online. I don't know this your way of making money online but I can also say we have numerous way of earning money from online passively. Sometimes it just take you long before you can make a passive income because earning passive income is something not easy.

Although you can make real money online but that will not be a passive income. If we say passive income, it means you are earning money recurring without work on it anymore. Let's take writing of e-books for instance, I you write e-book and sell it, although you only wrote one book but many people will buy that e-book and every time a person purchases it, you will earn a passive income and that is how passive income works. You just have to put much effort on a certain project or work and that work will continually bring in money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Of course there are many ways in which money can be made online , it all depends on what we are interested and how we want to make money that we need. Some people are always advised to learn a profitable skill that will help make money while others may be advised to consider making money with their natural talent, this may include teaching people your local language and so on , I don't have much understanding about it .

It is easier for people to learn a skill and monetize it because that is just a direct way of making money on the internet without stress .

What I have come to understand is that there are so many ways and so many skills that can be used to make money online , we just have to choose one out of so many that will suit our personality and everything about us and learn to the best of our ability.

Oluwasegun purpose

there are so many ways to make and earn money online.. If you want to make money online all you need to do is to look for a smartphone or laptop to use to work,then after that you should look for a legit website in which you can be able to work with,if you are looking for a legit website to work with ,you should work with trendri,trendri is one of the best website that can be trusted and be able to make some money out of it all you are going to be doing in trendri is pos and get paid....

Another work in which you can also do online is that you can become an Instagram influencer .
Companies are using Instagram influencers — people with large, dedicated followings on the platform — to rep their products. You can get in on the action by applying for opportunities via a marketing platform like Open Influence or AspireIQ, or by contacting the brands you want to work with .

money on