How to make money online as a medical practitioner

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is not quite common in nigeria though because a lot of people that does this kind of job do not get to think of how they can upgrade there chances of making income in this line of career which is quite sad if you ask me.
As long as I am concerned, there are some ways in which one can make money off this work with the help of internet or let me say network generally. Some of the methods are;

1. Make videos on YouTube
2. Make use of ads

1. Make videos on YouTube: This will be a very great boost if you can do this as a doctor or even nurse, what you really have to do is to make videos about health tips that can be helpful to people that are watching you, this is an idea that the doctors in the developed countries use and it is being effective in that part of their income, you can also make live videos of you doing medical activities to make people have the knowledge about it.

2. Make use of ads: This is another idea that can be very helpful in the sense that your brand will be known everywhere even at places you can never imagine.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is a brilliant idea and also unique because the fact is that is not really thought of, by a lot of people. If you want to do this kind of job then you must be ready to schedule your time for it because it will not be easy to be working on a regular basis as a medical practitioner and still have to do extra programs like this, well there is no doubt about it that you would be making good income from it but to be able combine both tasks might be somehow challenging, well I do see some doctors do this kind of work and they they even take it to media houses like television station.

Caramelle

I've watched videos on YouTube created by doctors who provide advice on a range of medical and health topics. I don't think all doctors can do it. It takes charisma and a certain personality type. Doctors are usually very private people who can earn money in many different ways just by practicing their profession. How can medical practitioners make money online? They can do online consulting if that counts. These days, due to the pandemic, a lot of doctors are not entertaining all types of patients in their clinics. If you report symptoms that are commonly associated with covid 19, chances are you will end up being checked up through an online or telephone consultation. Some doctors also operate their own dispensaries.​