How to make money online as a painting artist

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Painting is becoming so lucrative nowadays in nigeria, well I can say that this is probably because people are beginning to become exposed at those kind of things, what I meant to say is that, they are getting used to appreciating the beauty of art. If you have noticed, you will be able to find out that it used to be one of the underestimated jobs but these days I am glad to see that people are finally giving it attention and they are seeing how much it can add to beauty both interior and exterior decoration.
Well, as a painting artist, there are some ways to add more to your earnings online asides the ones you make offline through the regular sales of art. Some of the ways to go about it are;

1. Make use of freelancing platforms
2. Make use of social media

1. Make use of freelancing platforms: If you are smart enough to view this idea, it would come to your notice that this particular job in question can be classified as a freelance job. So I do not think anything should stop anyone doing it to register on sites like fiverr in order to make more earnings.

2. Make use of social media: I don’t think I have to say much about how this method can be helpful since we all know that almost everybody are becoming social online, which makes it an advantage to convert it to a way to promote one’s painting job.

Jade Cloete

Painting is becoming so lucrative nowadays in nigeria, well I can say that this is probably because people are beginning to become exposed at those kind of things, what I meant to say is that, they are getting used to appreciating the beauty of art. If you have noticed, you will be able to find out that it used to be one of the underestimated jobs but these days I am glad to see that people are finally giving it attention and they are seeing how much it can add to beauty both interior and exterior decoration.
Well, as a painting artist, there are some ways to add more to your earnings online asides the ones you make offline through the regular sales of art. Some of the ways to go about it are;

1. Make use of freelancing platforms
2. Make use of social media

1. Make use of freelancing platforms: If you are smart enough to view this idea, it would come to your notice that this particular job in question can be classified as a freelance job. So I do not think anything should stop anyone doing it to register on sites like fiverr in order to make more earnings.

2. Make use of social media: I don’t think I have to say much about how this method can be helpful since we all know that almost everybody are becoming social online, which makes it an advantage to convert it to a way to promote one’s painting job.
how does free launching platforms work

Moni

As a matter of fact, in this dynamic world of competition, if you are an artist and you don't change yourself to suit the system, then you will run loss.
Many painting artist are now doing digital painting too and through the internet they sell their works.

Nowadays due to social media, it is easy to sell artwork than before and many people also get to know you through exhibiting your art works on social media.