How to make money online with CPA marketing

foster04

One of the best ways people can use to make extra income whether full-time or as a side hustle is to start an online business.

Starting a business online is not as easy as most people make it look because if you are going to succeed in any online business venture there are things you need to put in place. The fastest way people make money online is to either sell a product or service and for me that sometimes might be stressful.

In my search of searching for the best method to make money online, I came across CPA marketing.

What is CPA Marketing?

CPA Marketing which stands for Cost Per Action marketing is an affiliate marketing strategy that offers its publishers a commission when they drive traffic to an offer and the people take a specific action. These actions include: Email submit, download, add a credit card, install an app, confirm pin, zip submit, double opt-in, etc.

CPA marketing is quite different from affiliate marketing as you don’t have to sell anything. All you have to do is drive traffic to an offer and a person takes an action. The people that take an action on your offer are called leads.

With CPA marketing you can make up to $2 or more per leads you drive to an offer.

There are lots of CPA networks out there and my favorites are Adworkmedia, maxbounty, CPAGrip, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queentener

One of the best ways people can use to make extra income whether full-time or as a side hustle is to start an online business.

Starting a business online is not as easy as most people make it look because if you are going to succeed in any online business venture there are things you need to put in place. The fastest way people make money online is to either sell a product or service and for me that sometimes might be stressful.

In my search of searching for the best method to make money online, I came across CPA marketing.

What is CPA Marketing?

CPA Marketing which stands for Cost Per Action marketing is an affiliate marketing strategy that offers its publishers a commission when they drive traffic to an offer and the people take a specific action. These actions include: Email submit, download, add a credit card, install an app, confirm pin, zip submit, double opt-in, etc.

CPA marketing is quite different from affiliate marketing as you don’t have to sell anything. All you have to do is drive traffic to an offer and a person takes an action. The people that take an action on your offer are called leads.

With CPA marketing you can make up to $2 or more per leads you drive to an offer.

There are lots of CPA networks out there and my favorites are Adworkmedia, maxbounty, CPAGrip, etc.
This is interesting just hearing this for the first time, please I would love to know more about the CPA marketing, more like what am I driving traffic to? how am I driving the traffic? You said it's not like affiliate marketing where you sell stuff but, I'm advertising right? please can you break it down, and I actually didnt get the aspect of not selling but driving traffic. How do I drive traffic and how do I get people to auction. I might be wrong but I feel the CPA is kind of an advertisement stuff like you have to advertise, for leads to come for auction. But if I'm wrong please explain how it works thank you.

foster04

This is interesting just hearing this for the first time, please I would love to know more about the CPA marketing, more like what am I driving traffic to? how am I driving the traffic? You said it's not like affiliate marketing where you sell stuff but, I'm advertising right? please can you break it down, and I actually didnt get the aspect of not selling but driving traffic. How do I drive traffic and how do I get people to auction. I might be wrong but I feel the CPA is kind of an advertisement stuff like you have to advertise, for leads to come for auction. But if I'm wrong please explain how it works thank you.
What I mean is that with affiliate marketing, a person needs to purchase a product for you to make money but with CPA marketing and they need to do is take an action which may include fill out a form, submit their email, confirm their phone number etc. For more please click Here