How to make money online without needing location

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Becoming location independent is a life goal for many. For some, it’s about having the flexibility to choose later in life. Either way, making money online by starting a freelance business is the easiest way to ensure a future of freedom for you and your family.

Here is a guide on how to start making without needing location.

Know Yourself​

As yourself, know what your strength is, and what your passion is.

If the two answers are different, link the two. For example, you may want to become a web designer, but your skills are in writing. Find a web designer online who needs a writer, and you have the perfect partnership!

That way, you’ll reach your end goal quicker and be happier for it.

Know Your Finances​

Working out your living costs will give you the best idea of what business approach to take. Are you a workaholic that wants to work hard and spend hard or someone who wants to work minimal hours to pay bills and enjoy the minimalist life?

We’re talking about a life of freedom here, so get your finances wrong, and you’ll be working to live, not living to work.

Try Before You Buy​

Like testing your finances, you should also make sure that the freelance business you have chosen gives enough flexibility that you can adapt over time.

If you are good at writing but want to teach, set up a working week writing to pay the bills for a day or two, and teach guilt-free for three days a week.

That way, if teaching isn’t for you, bills are still getting paid, and you can try something completely different. It gives you flexibility, meaning you won’t have to give up on the dream and go back to reality.

Lemy1985

Check out these ways to make money online from your home:

Get independent work on the web.

Test sites and applications.

Get undertakings on Amazon's Mechanical Turk.

Take studies for cash.

Bring in cash from your blog as a subsidiary.

Sell your products on Etsy.

Get promoting income from your blog or YouTube channel.

Turn into an Instagram powerhouse.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Probably anyway you are interested to make money without a location will be an online business because that is the only type of business you can engage in to even without having a physical location.

We might consider freelancing to be the most preferred type of online business by so many people but freelancing is not really as easy as a lot of people's claims it or sees it to be because of the competition associated with this area of business.

I have been able to come across so many people that are full-time freelancers and from what they told me they said it is the type of business that will be very difficult at the early stage and sometimes you may even spend so much money to advertise your skill and you may not even be able to make up to that amount of money you paid for this advertisement and all these things are things most people needs to go through before they are able to succeed.

I don't really need much online business but if I can be able to engage myself in affiliate marketing or trading of volatile market that will really be the most profitable one to me .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
online work also needs devising ways to do things right to get it right as well. The first thing I have noticed is that you get the right skills that will get you a job to work online. if you are looking at working on paid to post sites then you weuld need to type fast and intelligently too. Another is to get the skills to write as long as you can to earn more.So I will agree with you on knowing one self. We all need to know the capacity we can go and try to work with it to earn

But more importantly is to find out the jobs that are available online apart from e-commerce of buying and selling. Look for other means of making money perfectly or the one you love and start making money. I Know location sometime come into play but they are other sites that accomodate people from anywhere.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, many of the online business ventures does not require you to have a very good location before you can make money. All you need to do is to have proper knowledge and understanding of how the business works and you're probably on your way to making something tangible for yourself.

Make money online is something that has attracted people's attention all over the world because the joy of Making money sitting on the comfort of your homes doing the things you love is priceless. You can also have time for your family and probably take care of your children if you have any.

There are several businesses you can venture into without needing a location such as affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing simply means selling other people's product in order to get certain percentage of the selling price usually cut commission. it is one of the businesses that have caught many people's attention because of how lucrative it is. Sometimes the business can be very complicated for newbies because they do not know how to effectively promote their product.

Another good business venture that does not need location is cryptocurrency trading. Crypto trading has really attracted many people's attention because it is lucrative . You can start it anywhere.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think the least by which you can make money online without having to disclose your location is by making money online there many ways by which you can make money online and I'll be glad to list it here for you and other for you to make money online too.

You can start making money online by starting a YouTube channel to make money from me YouTube channel you will have to work hard because you well have to put some of your Investments in to eat because what I mean by Investments is that your subscription because I think you will have budget the amounts with the money which you will want to use every month but I think when you starts making money with YouTube it is very profitable way to make money online because it pays very huge so don't worry about the money which you will use to buy data subscription.

also if you're good in bitcoin trading you can also make some money online all you need to do is measure just signals but I like size you if you want to go into anything bitcoin you should invest the money which you can afford to lose in case things doesn't go as planned

E

eldavis

The whole essence of working online in the first place is to reduce the need for an offline location, if not completely eliminate the need for an offline location.the internet has made things os easy to the point that you can actually own an online store, where you do not need to have physical goods, but you care making money from it. With the invention of cloud storage, one can store thousands, if not millions of documents without thinking about occupying too much space.

Rubz

Location isn't a necessecity for making money. Most online jobs have made it possible to make money from the comfort of one's home without needing another location. Some of the ways to make money without needing a location include;
  • freelancing like you talked about
  • graphics and web designing. You just don't need a special location for this, you just need to be very creative.
  • working on get paid to sites. You can work on get paid to sites like trendri forum and bizdustry forum from the comfort of your home.
  • drop shipping. You don't need a store to sell goods, you can simply advertiae company goods online and earn when these goods are bought.
  • blogging. You can earn from writing articles on your blog. You could make a lot from it if you have a lot oc followers on your blog.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Location is not longer a thing for so many businesses on the internet presently because there are several of them you can venture into and with proper knowledge and understanding of how the work you'll be able to make something reasonable for yourself at the end of the day.

Majorly what is required for you to be able to make something worthwhile for yourself on the internet is knowledge. Without knowledge you will find it difficult to make any money on the internet because some of them that does not require knowledge requires you to stay in specific location so that you'll be able to get the opportunity.

Freelancing is actually a very good business venture for anyone who wants to make money online and your location does not really matter most of the time. If you're a professional and you are very good in what you do your chances of succeeding as a freelancer will be very high.