How To Make Money Out Of Cabbage Farming.

Sikapa

Verified member
Cabbage is a vegetable and vegetable is a part of herbaceous plant that can be eaten raw or in a half cook. When we say a herbaceous plant is a plant without stem. Cabbage is use in everyday meal as a Green leafy vegetable.

Cabbage farming is a lucrative business because is also an annual crop which can be harvest within just three months. Although is an annual crop and can be harvest within three months but you need to water it every two day during the dry season to avoid if from burning. I'm my country, cabbage farming is something that the youth are doing it more and they are making a lot of money out from it.

Most of our youth are stay at home idle without working. Is not that they don't want to work but is like they have no work to do and therefore they are into the business of farming cabbage. I use to visit some of my friends who are also into this farming cabbage business so I know how they do it just that I personally have not try it before but I know they are making money out of it. Cabbage farming needs more attention and you have to work in it everyday to control weeds and pest but trust me you can make a lot of money out of it.

Cabbage is a very easy crop to grow, and because it can be preserved in a number of ways, it is also very easy to store and retain for further sale.
Farmers are advised to grow cabbage in the early spring or autumn for maximum yield; cabbage is frost tolerant, so the autumn crop will survive well if covered with straw or a thick layer of mulch.

It grows rapidly and will be ready shortly after being planted. The key to harvesting maximized profit from a cabbage crop is to plant early and plant often.
In order to make money out of cabbage farming, farmers must do their research thoroughly before planting and growing. They must know the best time to plant for their area, which fertilizers work best for their soil, how much space they need between plants, how much water they’ll need to give their plants, and which varieties of cabbage are most popular in their area.

For instance, some farmers prefer simple green cabbages while others prefer purple cabbages. Farmers must know how many heads they can realistically get per square foot so that they can plan accordingly.
By planning ahead and doing research before planting any crops at all, farmers can ensure that they are getting the most out of each planting season.