How to Make Money Renting out Drones for Videography.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The popularity of drones has soared in the past few years. This rise in popularity is due to the fact that drones have become more accessible to consumers, both in terms of usability and cost. The latter is due to the fact that a drone can be purchased for as little as $40.

Because of this increased accessibility, there is a growing demand for drone videography services. If you own a drone or are interested in purchasing one, you may want to consider renting out your services as well.

However, you will have to ensure adequate security measures, like getting insurance to cover you and your equipment in case of an accident, knowing how to track and get back your equipment in case it got lost or stolen.

Below are some tips on how to make money renting out your drone for videography:

Step 1: Be sure to keep your drone with you at all times. It will be tempting to leave it at home while you’re away. When traveling, if anything does happen, you can still make money by renting it out.
If you stay in Nigeria, especially around Unilag (university), you will see so many students having their skit coverage using drones. You can market your services.

Step 2: Choose where to advertise your rental services wisely! You can use social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram for this purpose; however, these platforms come with risks

If you're interested in making money by renting out your drones to videographers, you'll need to know some basic information:

-What kind of drone should I get?

-How much do I charge?

-How do I manage insurance risk?

-How do I track or monitor my drone?

Drone imagery is one of the most expensive types of photography by it for photography in itself off for video creation . Media and some people that even charge up to $500 for just an hour of shooting of videos using their drones and that is just exactly how expensive it is .

Don't usually have some regulations depending on where you plan to practice because it can also post some kind of security threats as it can be used by terrorist. This means that you should seek for information and you should make sure that you are duly licensed by that particular place to practice .

You can be able to get your potential customers by posting of flyers or renting of billboards as well as social media . You can be able to make money possibly from this because you do not necessarily have to be the one that can be able to operate it . You can be able to give it out to people on a pay per hour basis .

It is advisable that you should use the pay per hour basis to ensure that the drone is going to be well taken care of and you can be able to pick multiple jobs in the.