Earn Money How To Make Money Selling Domain Names

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Selling a domain name is one of the simple ways people are making cool cash on the internet.

All you need to do is to register a unique domain name, list it on the marketplace and sell it for higher profit.

In this post I am going to show you how to start from the scratch and start selling domain name for huge profits.

There are two ways in which you can make money selling domain names. You can choose geographical related domain names and brandable domain names.

Brandable domain names require unique keywords in order to attract a good buyer from the marketplace and they sell more.

The first step is to go over to ExpiredDomain.net. Search for domain name that are not more than eight letter words.

Once you're able to see some domain names, go over to Dynadot.com and register them. Each domain name should not cost more than $10 to register.

Go over to afternic.com to list the domain name there and set your price. You can sell does domain name within short period of time depending on how fascinating they are and the demand.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The Business of domain names is one that can fetch you a lot of money in a very short distance time but then it is one that is very tricky. You should have the great ability of identifying domain names that are likely to sell in the future and also you have to be very fast in registering expired high-value domains in order to stand a chance for success.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is true that someone can make a lot of money from selling domain name online on different marketplaces. But one thing is that you must be able to sacrifice your time especially when you are selling geographical domain name. the reason is that you are going to need a lot of rejection when you are sending out code waves to the potential customers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Domaining is actually very lucrative because I know people making a whole lot of money from it. One of the best ways of making money from domains is to look for expired domains on some platforms and register them. it is quite important you join the community of people doing this kind of job for it to be easier for you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Chibson honestly selling domain name can be very lucrative because I have someone who is doing it beside me over here. When both of us while having discussion about our businesses and sales, he told me that he has made over 22,000 dollars in this year selling just domain names. And this amount cut across over 100 domain names he sold.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Trust me, selling domain is not very easy. If you see the domains being sold in domain marketplaces, these domains are highly commercial (have high DA, are aged, have high traffic keywords, etc.). These days it is really difficult to register keyword-rich domains for dot com. Other domains are not in demand.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Mika if you check on ODYS.com, you are going to see a domain name listed for $2000 and above. People are still making money with brandable domain name. one thing is that you just have to register brandable keywords domain name in volume so that you increase the chance of making more money selling domain name in the marketplace.