How To Make Money Selling Popcorn

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Popcorn is a snack that a lot of people like, me inclusive, in Nigeria popcorn selling is a business that a lot of people are doing to make a living, to start this business you need to have some things in place.

Firstly, you need to learn how to make popcorn, to achieve this you have to pair with someone already in the business to show you how to do it first hand.

Secondly, you need a busy spot to sell your popcorn, this can be a marketplace, school, offices or even by the roadside, in a nutshell you want to be in a place where there is maximum visibility.

Thirdly, you should make some fancy packaging bags that will entice buyers, as you all know there is competition in this business, so to stand out, you have to make sure your packaging is right.

This business is not capital intensive, so with couple of thousands of nairas you can start up, 100, 000 I think will be enough as at now, economy is not stable, so price of ingredients and equipment may vary, the essentials things to buy are, popcorn making machine, an umbrella, show glass and maybe a branded t-shirt.

People always underrate this business despite the fact that it is always lucrative. I thought my friend was crazy when he resigned from u his work to start popcorn business. Now he has opened his third branch. We only need to have some steady customers to be supplying us with maize and then we need to have a strategized place to do this business.

If I am convinced of what I do, then someone like you is more successful, but the original principle in what I hope is “love what you do until you find.” It is also known that the price of a bag of popcorn is low, but if you like to sell many bags, it may be present for a large profit.

Selling popcorn is lucrative when you do it at the right place. To be successful in selling popcorn, you need to find the right location, and I think a place with lots of kids would be the perfect location to sell popcorn, the next thing you should work on would be your packaging as well.

Yeah this business can put food on the table but is just like people are just wanting the quickest way of making money they underrate this business especially the graduates but is cool and good business idea. The only thing is to get a good joint where you can get traffic

I don't really know if this business is still lucrative as you are saying because popcorn is a very simple thing that can be done by 85% of people in their houses.. the business might only be profitable when you are dealing in a location like a school compound that is filled with children, a lot of people i have seen engaging in this business over here do not consider it as a full-time business but they only choose to do it in the evening when they are back from their main business . I believe that if someone want to engage in this business it should be a side business.

This is a good one though, as a matter of fact, I agree with you on this, the thing is just that, it requires one to invest some capital in order to start making good income from it. I remember sometime ago when my girlfriend was making effort to do this job, but unfortunately she was not successful in it, then I noticed that there was two things that stood as a challenge for her, which was; capital and time, she could not raise enough money to make it work out the way she planned and she could not invest enough time into it because she was a student.

Popcorn business is a nice business it attracts alot of customers that is if your popcorn is sweet, you can also advertise your popcorn online and attract more and more customers to your business some might even book your product for home delivery service and the is also another way to increas your earnings

Hello,

If you want to go into popcorn business, there are so many company platform this days
like www virtatrade com that can enable you to raise the funds you need to back up your
popcorn business without you seeking for a loan

This company platform is where so many business dealers from different part of the
world raise funds to backup there various business financially

I use this company platform to backup my cocoa beans export business each time am
running loss financially

You can visit and register with the company website here www virtatrade com to raise
the funds you need to back up your popcorn business now

Hello everyone! As soon as I read the title of your thread, I smiled and I started reading your post. Popcorn brings me sweet memories from my childhood. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful post with us. I think that popcorn is a favourite snack for most people, young and old, and it is eaten worldwide. I believe that it is a fantastic idea to make money by selling popcorn. Your guidance is really very helpful for those who are interested in starting this type of business.

With just a few thousand Nairas, you can kickstart your venture. In today's unpredictable economy, having around 100K Nairas should suffice, considering potential variations in ingredient and equipment prices.
The key items to acquire include a popcorn making machine, an umbrella for shade, a display case to showcase your popcorn, and perhaps a branded t-shirt for that professional touch.
Meanwhile, if you ever plan to host an event or party, we once discovered a popcorn machine rental that added a delightful element to our gathering. You can explore more about popcorn machine rentals at Popcorn Machine Rental Montreal | Popcorn Machine | Sizzle. It's a convenient option to have at your disposal for special occasions.