How to make money through online websites?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and getting information and collect knowledge through this forum so guys today i will tell you how to make money from online websites .There are many websites but most of them are fake .The legit websites which i know is cryptotalk. Through cryptotalk you can earn satoshi by just writing 20 useful post daily and after seven days you will get reward in the form of satoshi. But the only disadvantage of this website is that it is banned in in some countries.

Thanks for sharing the website with us. With the duration It takes two receive your hands on the website, I don't think I can work it there.

It can take a long period of time to make decent money on the forum according to what you stated in your post. I like to work in a place where I'll be able to earn my money instantly or within few days.

This is the reason why I like get paid to post forums, you get your money instantly after you finish posting. And the best part is that you are going to receive your earnings in form of cryptocurrency.

My friend I will advise you to sign up with get me to post forum instead of crap to talk you mentioned in your post. You are bound to make money depending on the effort you put in to make comments.

Since you have an account on this forum, I will advise you to make them mandatory forced as well as 10 comments to get qualified for incentive program on this forum. You only need to make a meaningful comments and they must be free of grammatical errors.

You can also join beer money forum to make more money with get paid to post.

Thank you for sharing , but you are giving us an incomplete information, okay since you have not been able to check out the the countries that is eligible to make money in the platform I think I will carry out the research on my own and update on the post about the country that is accepted in the platform because as at now we do not know if we are eligible or not.

I know there are different ways of making money on the internet but all these ways may not really be available in most west African countries , even in South Africa , they are mostly concentrating on getting traffic from the Western countries , well maybe they have their own reasons.

I may not really be interested to rely on making money on paid to post website alone , everybody should rather learn one skill or the other in which they understand perfectly they will be able to monetize it without having to go through a difficult stage again after learning it.

We all have our different interests and talents when considering making money online and those are the things we should always pusue because from there is when we will be able to succeed.

I would rather spend more time on this forum than to work on the crypto talk forum you are talking about in your post. I don't see the reason why I need to work and wait for 7 days before I get paid.

Anything can happen, the question is at what will happen to my money if my account got banned. The week is too long before I could know if I are going to make money with my effort or not.

This program might be happening to someone who is just getting started with making money online and ready to do anything to make money.

Within that 7 days it is possible for me to make over $7 from all the get paid to post website I am working with at least. If I am active on them all the responsibility of making more than that amount.

Instead of this, I will prefer to promote affiliate offers on different classified website. I Believe I Can Make consistent income doing this. I don't even need a website to get started if I am going to use this method to promote affiliate offers.

If you're really serious about making money online I would advise you to look into some other ways rather than the one you stated in your post.

This this is definitely my first time I'm hearing about this platform you're talking about. you should have given us a detailed information of how it works so that we can know how much we can make a daily basis so that we can know if it is worth it or not. I think currently there are a lot of platforms coming out that give the opportunity to people to earn, I have ventured into many of them and some of them are definitely worth it and some are not worth it at all. you could have stated categorically the kind of countries or continents that is allowed in so that we will know if it is allowed in our country. But I think I'm going to make my own personal research and I want to know if it is worth it or not. Currently, what I make in the paid to post platforms I am involved in is quite decent and if adding this one if it is worth, it will be cool.. writing online is something I love doing as long as I am paid for it because, before I used to write for free on platforms like quora and so many of them.