How To Make Money With Facebook Groups

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Facebook book are very common among us, you might be part one or two groups currently on your account, this article highlights how to monetize Facebook groups In other to make an income.

Foremost, you need to define the niche of your group, most groups are focused on buying ad selling while some are focused on educational updates like during Jamb or when universities starts giving out admissions etc, some groups are also focused on providing relationship tips, hope you understand what niching mean, it will go a long way in defining your target audience, it's also advisable to focus on a niche you have knowledge on, so that you'll be able to provide useful contents.

Getting group members is the next line f action, you can do this by inviting your friends to join and also encourage them to invite their friends.

When it comes to monetization, you have pretty much different options, some of them are.

Sponsored contents, you can run sponsored contents for people based on the amount you think is reasonable.

Adverts, you can advertise products that matches the niche of your group, example if you have a group that is focused on relationships, you can advertise the services of a counselor etc.

Then the last one which I think is the most innovative, import your members to your blog to diversify your income, you can be creating contents on your blog then you'll share the link to your group.

What are your thoughts on this idea?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
These days Facebook offers group monetization, which you did not mention in your post. Just like facebook page monetization, you can also monetize the facebook group. However, I do not know the criteria of facebook group monetization. I do not have a facebook group with a huge following, I only have a small group with around 1000 members. Therefore, I have never considered making money from my group, I am not sure if that is possible for a group as small as mine. However, I make money from facebook page, I have not only monetized my facebook page through facebook ads but also from other ads.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
For now, I am not on Facebook presently but during the time I was able to be on there, I really do not see much people trying to do that to earn money, they prefer to use their private account to do whatever they want to do and as for making money, it seems kind of hard to make it financially from Facebook group because most of the users do not really pay much attention to things like that on the app. Even when I tried to be on one particular group on Facebook, I almost got scammed by the group admin which made it discouraging for me.