How to Make Money with Podcast

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Disclaimer: Podcasting in of itself is not a get rich quick scheme, even with a huge following making money out of podcasting can be strenuous, but that doesn't mean it's impossible, there are podcasts that earn millions dollars yearly like 'My Favorite Murder' , 'Armchair Expert'.

Podcasting in a nutshell is like a radio show but in this case, it is hosted online and it's listened online.

To start a podcast you need to have some equipments as follows.

1) Microphone.

2) Fast Internet.

3) Co host (optional).

After getting these equipments then you can choose a platform that you'll be podcasting from here are some of preferred choice:

1) Apple Music.

2) Soundcloud.

3) AudioMack.

You can then choose a niche that you want to be podcasting on, there's no cap on this you can choose whatever you have expertise on, Football, Relationship, Entertainment etc.

Choosing a co-host is not necessary but when you're starting out it can help with accountability.

Ways to earn with your podcast:

Affiliate Marketing: You can promote products on your podcasts and hen pit the link in the description, you'll earn percentage whenever someone clicks and make a purchase.

Donations: You can open a patreon account and seek for donations on your podcasts, this is more suitable for podcasts focused on humanitarian actib

Vladv26

I personally think podcasts are a hard way to make money because you'll need to spend a lot of time in order to gain an audience and start earning money. But if you are passionate about talking to new people, learning new things, asking questions and listening to answers then you could give it a try. You shouldn't create a podcast only with the thought of making money from it because you'll definitely fail in the end. You have to start it because you like doing it and if you are persistent enough eventually you'll gain a big enough audience to produce you a good income.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You thought right @Vladv26, that's why I put a disclaimer at the top.

I even dare to say there's no any online business that is easy, you need to put in the work and grind it all out, because there's a misconception when it comes to earning online, people mostly think it's easy and quick.

But I believe if one has a passion for what he does it will really go a long way, podcast is more like a passion hustle like you stated in your reply.

emmaDayvis

Disclaimer: Podcasting in of itself is not a get rich quick scheme, even with a huge following making money out of podcasting can be strenuous, but that doesn't mean it's impossible, there are podcasts that earn millions dollars yearly like 'My Favorite Murder' , 'Armchair Expert'.

Podcasting in a nutshell is like a radio show but in this case, it is hosted online and it's listened online.

To start a podcast you need to have some equipments as follows.

1) Microphone.

2) Fast Internet.

3) Co host (optional).

After getting these equipments then you can choose a platform that you'll be podcasting from here are some of preferred choice:

1) Apple Music.

2) Soundcloud.

3) AudioMack.

You can then choose a niche that you want to be podcasting on, there's no cap on this you can choose whatever you have expertise on, Football, Relationship, Entertainment etc.

Choosing a co-host is not necessary but when you're starting out it can help with accountability.

Ways to earn with your podcast:

Affiliate Marketing: You can promote products on your podcasts and hen pit the link in the description, you'll earn percentage whenever someone clicks and make a purchase.

Donations: You can open a patreon account and seek for donations on your podcasts, this is more suitable for podcasts focused on humanitarian actib
I personally use Podbean Podcast Hosting because it is the easiest way to create, promote and monetize podcasts for me. It helped me make money from my podcast with different monetization tools like the Ads Marketplace and dynamic ad insertion technology. Podbean helped me a lot, especially when was just starting with my podcast.