Ellygant

This is almost like the simplest of all the methods listed so far on the internet regarding how to make a decent living online, living the laptop life and unlike the prevailing internet marketing schemes like Dropshipping and the likes, all you need here is basically just your phone and a burning urge to make money online.​

Given this method only has a minimum entry barrier, it takes a lot commitment to excel using this method, but then many have done this ahead of us, so it isn’t impossible. Most importantly, I love this scheme because anyone 13 or 39 can do this, no limitation involved.​

• With a Theme page, All you need do is create a social media page as expected only that you're going to have to niche down to a really targeted audience and only create or share related content in order to create a raving engagement amongst your followers, this is why it’s such a powerful way of building a brand as you're only focused on delivering value to a particular group of people.
Most times, we feel it’s wise to build a brand that targets everyone, but to be frank it isn't at all profitable to you an a potential influencer, remember when you try to talk to everyone, you end up talking to no one at all. This income stream needs no much emphasis as the monetization can be improvised using all other mentioned tips in this book.
• When you have a target audience, you become more attractive to brands in your niche, in need of that same type of audience and what’s more is that a niche site doesn’t even have to have you as the face of the brand, It becomes a cash cow and every process in building your social media presence can be outsourced.

So how do you start a theme page or niche site?

• First, create a new and fresh social media page either on facebook, Instagram or even tiktok, this is completely free to do and so you have no excuse whatsoever.
• Next, You need to come with a reasonable and professional name for your brand, it has to have a meaning and be in relation to your target niche, for instant my pet theme page is called petellystore
Pet for the brand audience
Elly for my brand itself
Store to signify we are sellers
While some people have a thing for coming up with amazing names just like I did, others don’t. It’s okay though because there are free tools out there that can generate names, professional and relatable for completely free, the downside is you stand the chance of sharing your brand name with someone else as well.
Websites like this include: oberlo and zyro slogan generator

When you come to terms with your brand name, follow the above listed steps on how to create your brand and you’ll be in good hands, most importantly you need to be consistent, Coca cola didn’t become a million dollar brand overnight , it took time, so yours will blow up in due time.
• When creating a niche page, you need to keep in mind that content is king, and so you should never overlook this aspect. A pet theme page only contains pet related stuffs, and this kind of content is already available all over the internet, so you need to put in more effort in furnishing the content you put on your theme page, the more reason why outsourcing the content aspect of your theme page is key.
• Also, you need to make sure that the content you upload isn’t copyrighted, because this can’t jeopardize the whole progress of your brand, I’ve seen many theme pages get to their peak of traction only to get struck for copyright issues, so from the very beginning you need to avoid this, Also search for creative common licensed content whenever you’re making researches for brand’s content.
• Finally, Also have a long term mindset, don’t try to niche way too narrowly, be on the average side, so there’d be enough room to take turns whenever the need arises.
• With this, Goodluck on creating your niche page.
Nothing's stopping you now, start your theme page right away