How To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having an internet-enabled phone is just for chatting and connecting with friends on social media. Without having a PC, You can still make money with your phone. See how below:

• Sign up to micro sites like microworker or workfromhome to start completing tasks for pay
  • Register on affiliate marketing programe site and start promoting their offers, you can start with Amazon
  • You are earned money solving Captcha with your phone. You can register with 2Captcha
  • Create account on paid to post site and start commenting for pay, go over now to forumcoin or beermoneyforum
  • Register on some survey sites and complete some surveys for pay. You can start with Mobrog

Georgeadawara

The world today has make it very easy to make money using you're mobile phone. By using of mobile phone you can earn more than you ever expect. They Are different websites and ways that you can earn money using you mobile phone do more research for more platforms that can help you earn money. Just like this and many of it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online has never been easier than today. people can conveniently make money at the comfort of your home with their mobile phones and PC. All you need to have is the adequate information and knowledge or how to make this money. Most of the money have met online was actually from my mobile phone sitting comfortable at home.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, earning money is easy now I feel when you are known to those sites that will pay you the real money. There are a lot of scams at the same time, but we should be aware of it. And, with experience and exposure we understand these things. I have also come across a lot of fraud sites when I was new.

Shigobad2020

Before I met a good friend of mine that introduced me to work at home and earn online sites, I always believe that my mobile phone was meant to call, send messages and browse the internet, I was later introduce to sites like bizdustry and trendri, but I am doubting your last word that says survey site pays, survey sites are not meant for Africa's In general.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Android phone has make it easy for people to make money online from different places. Once you have a couple of websites you can make money from, you simply log into them from you phone and start making money. I used my mobile phone to make most of the money online. I sign up with different gets paid to post websites on my Android phone, and I use its voice type to do most of the work. I send outbound message to my prospective customers on every domain names I have using my phone.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In this era of mobile technology, a mobile phone is no more seen as just a communication device, rather it is to be seen as a useful tool with which one can make money. It is rather unfortunate that quite a large number of teenagers or youths who have access to mobile phones use it for unprofitable activities. With the mobile phone, one can achieve a lot of things. For instance, for people who do ponzi schemes, they login to the ponzi site making with of their phones, some even trade cryptos, forex and other financial instruments. Phones can even be used on websites that pay people to carry out one tasks to the other.
You are right, a lot of sites online now especially the earning sites are mobile friendly, so there is no excuse why one should be engaging in any criminal or fraudulent activities unless one is just greedy or have the tendencies of being a criminal. Money can still be made will a mobile phone

springtech

Having an internet-enabled phone is just for chatting and connecting with friends on social media. Without having a PC, You can still make money with your phone. See how below:

• Sign up to micro sites like microworker or workfromhome to start completing tasks for pay
  • Register on affiliate marketing programe site and start promoting their offers, you can start with Amazon
  • You are earned money solving Captcha with your phone. You can register with 2Captcha
  • Create account on paid to post site and start commenting for pay, go over now to forumcoin or beermoneyforum
  • Register on some survey sites and complete some surveys for pay. You can start with Mobrog
In this era of mobile technology, a mobile phone is no more seen as just a communication device, rather it is to be seen as a useful tool with which one can make money. It is rather unfortunate that quite a large number of teenagers or youths who have access to mobile phones use it for unprofitable activities. With the mobile phone, one can achieve a lot of things. For instance, for people who do ponzi schemes, they login to the ponzi site making with of their phones, some even trade cryptos, forex and other financial instruments. Phones can even be used on websites that pay people to carry out one tasks to the other.

eojo2401

It is a pity majority of youth spent a lot of time on internet wasting data and time on unnecessary things. Some will be abusing theirselves and raining insultive and abusive words on one another without knowing that the phone in there hand can fetch them money. They should judiciously used they phone they have to post and earn in a little legit site such has trendri.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think earning through 2captcha and mobrog is really slow due to the rate person earn i think and i rather earn from the normal apps than earning from 2captcha site i think due to the rate at which cash is earned i think i just hope earning is been improved so a lot of people can earn more i think

Highflyer

It is very possible and quite easy to make money on your mobile phone nowadays, there are a lot of tasks you can perform to earn money. You can start freelancing on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr if you have any digital skills to offer services like video and photo editing, graphics design and Web design, etc. You can also become an affiliate marketer online or start cryptocurrency and Forex trading. Opportunities abound online and you should make use of it to your advantage.

Georgeadawara

Owning a business sector is more, preferably than that of investment business when you are investing you only get the percentage of what I invist and till I wait for the time they give me I can not withdraw or get any of the money. but that of owning a business, you are in control of anything happening in it the only thing is that you take time an effort for you to handle the business.

Hena101

There are many ways of making cool money online using your mobile phone depending on the one you choose or the one you're comfortable with. For instead platform like trendrin.com you can earn by commenting on different post concerning personal development, crypto currency, businesses and many more and by doing that you will be expanding your knowledge at the same time earning. Or you can join platform like primevault where you invest and do a little task and be earning monthly

D

Deleted member 27126

Yes, you are on point. One can make fortunes out of his phone nowadays if used with extreme seriousness and determination to make money online. But what I have come to realize is that most of these websites may end up not paying you after your hard work and you tend to blame yourself in the long run for having been on the site. It is very good if sites deliver what exactly they promise to people that use them.

Josh9493

You can make money with nothing but your phone. Below, I’ve listed best advice for how to make money on your phone.

To be clear, you’re not likely to get rich (at least not quickly) with these methods. We did put together the options that have the most potential, even if they take some extra work.

That’s why we skipped common options like survey apps. They do make money on your phone but the hourly rate won’t be nearly as good as the list below.

marcusfe

I quite agree on all the points that the poster gave but I disagreed with the last point which talked about survey. It has become absolutely impossible for people from most African countries especially Nigeria to participate in online survey except you want to cheat the system. All the given points are very good ways of making money with your phone. You can also work as a freelancer on some freelancing sites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when phone users spend most of their time on social media. Personally, I cannot remember I am very active on social media. Phone is now an easy avenue of making cool money. I only read news on phone to get to know the right information on how to make cool cash without much stress. And sincerely, I am doing well on my own using phone.

Teatea

In this time and era, anyone especially the young ones that is not using their time and data to make money is a long way from financial freedom. People are so focused on getting white collar jobs that they don't see the opportunity standing right in front of them. There are many parts of the internet that is yet to be tapped, areas like writing, freelancing, surveys, affiliate marketing, forum tasks and many others.

IamDozzy

I presently use my phone to make money. I know of friends that is their phones for forex trading and cryptocurrency trading and they are doing well for themselves. There are people who even use their phones to code but it is stressful albeit. Point is there are so many ways in which a person can use his/her phone to earn money online. People shouldn't just waste their data chatting on social media with nothing to gain from it.

Syldan

Freelance: this is one of the surest ways to make money with the use of your smartphone. All you need a good smartphone and good internet connection, if you have a laptop it is an added advantage for you. You can get writing jobs online, data entry jobs too. Sites that pay for such works are Fiverr, Guru.com, People per hour and so on. These sites pay very good rewards for your work.