How to make money

D

Daprime

The are various ways to make profitable income for yours. I mean be your own boss and all dis process I promise to show u by showing u to places you make money.

There are countless ways of earning money online profitably, but to make them effective for you as an individual you need to streamline them down to what really interests you.

And if you have time on your hands maybe you are still a student or something like that you can try out as many ventures as possible till you see the one you really like and is profitable, then focus your energy on that thing alone.

For starters I'll advise starting a blog, registering on pay to post websites and selling of domain.

At least they don't require rigorous efforts like others.

All those ones you have just mentioned are thing that will require a lot of effort and dedication and beside you cannot start making money from selling of domain if you have not read to understand the type of domain you are to buy , there are people who enages in domain business out of ignorance and they are not able to sell most of the domains they bought years ago because it was bad and people won't be interested. it is the best to learn and understand every online business you are planning to go into... It's absolutely necessary.