How To Make More Money Trading Forex

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading can be a lucrative way to make more money, but it can also be risky if you don't know what you're doing. Here are some tips on how to make more money trading:

1- Start with a plan – Before you start trading, it's important to have a plan in place. This should include your trading strategy, risk management plan, and goals for your trades. Having a plan will help you stay focused and make more informed decisions.

2- Use stop-loss orders – Stop-loss orders are a great way to limit your losses on a trade. By setting a stop-loss order, you can automatically sell your position if it reaches a certain price. This can help you avoid big losses and keep your trading account healthy.

3- Diversify your portfolio – Diversification is key when it comes to trading. By spreading your investments across different assets and markets, you can reduce your risk and increase your potential for profits.

4- Use leverage wisely – Leverage allows you to trade with more money than you have in your account, but it can also increase your potential losses. Use leverage wisely and only trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of making more money trading. Remember to always do your research and manage your risk effectively.

FXOchartist

Verified member
How to make money from forex trading in simple theory is buy at low and sell at high, however here is not simple just like in the theory. When trader think the price already low but still possible continue drops and make lower low, so here using stop loss is one way to manage the risk in trading.

Sometimes trader face with desperation and loss spirit in learning, here share experience in the crowd forex community can bring us more motivated on learning, because in the crowd we will find success story from another trader and then make us more motivated. FXOpenforum dot com is one biggest community forex trader for FXOpen traders. I recommend to join the forum and share thought about trading.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average. On the other hand, high spread means your broker is taking high commission from you for each trade opening. Eurotrader offer narrow trading spread in majority of their trading pairs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading is not really easy that is what we need to understand. I have been in the system for a months now and I am very sure about what I am saying.

If you're interested to make money as a forex trader then you must know that this journey is not something you have to give up along the way , it is something you will have to master after a period of time.

The only thing I have come to see here is at without discipline forget about it because you are not going to make anything from the forex market.

If you have a strategy that is profitable just stick to that strategy and don't bother to divert or make an attempt to Risk trading with another strategy you do not understand.

It may take a long time to master trading because you're going to be testing strategies upon strategies until you are able to arrive at the most suitable one.

Asahi

Verified member
Broker serves as an intermediary in Forex. Broker choosing is a major step in Forex and if you make a mistake here, you will have to suffer in the very long time. Eurotrader is an ECN-type broker with offering lots of trading facilities including high leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin and high security of funding.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Trading is nice because it is among one of the ways you can easily make money at the comfort of your home without much stress. Though trading carries a lot of emotional stress but that's not with standing , for as long as you are very sure of yourself and the market you are entering you will not have any problem trading the market.

When you are just new to trading you should also at the same time be able to control your emotion. This is very important. A lot of people allow their emotion to control them. This should not be encouraged at all , you should be free from the emotional slave trading is trying to put you into.
It will make you lose a lot of money . I have experience of this so many times though I have not started trading a Live account. And also respect your stop loss and do not adjust.

Olimpia Morgan

These are some great pointers! What matters most is how you decide to make subtle moves and gain an understanding of the market sentiment. It takes time to reach a certain level of profit in the Fx market so traders should be careful and make the necessary moves.