Earn Money How to make more satoshi in CoinPayu ?

Mertayasa

I just know this site since last week and most the people claim this is a legit site to earn some cryptocurrency. The review in trustpillot also very good, that's way I decide to join and work in this site. Honestly for me this site is not good as the reviews, I said this just in my opinion. May bee this site a legit one, but the amount of satoshi we can earn is very low. Can you imagine, in 1 week I just got around 400 coins. Which is very low, compare of my other cryptocurrency income.

I login in this site frequently and always claim the available ads. Sometime I also claim faucet and finish their offers. But still I can't make more coins. I hope if you guys working in this site, kindly give your tips how to earn more in this site. I mean, do you have any strategy or something like that.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I think this site is another good way to make some of cryptocurrency. I know about surveys, most of them pay huge amount of money from each survey but it's not really work in my country. If you said we can earn 50 cents a day doing faucet or Ptc ads it's not really bad, at least we can make some of coins every day.
Sure its not bad, we can make something tangible out of it dear. Their is no harm in trying put the PTC site. Its a very high rated PTC site in the web at the moment. I've cashed out more than three times from the site and payment is made within 24 hours. Assume those surveys worked for me, it could've been a high paying PTC site for me.

Mertayasa

I was thinking you are going to talk about the plenty satoshi you claim from this site. I have stopped claiming satoshi from sites because it is a total waste of time. The reward is just too small for all the time and effort expended so I stick with posting task on forums
Sorry about that, I also looking for the best way to make more satoshi in this site. I only make around 400 satoshi a week in this site, that's really something just wasting time. I think I'ii leave this site soon, it's better do something else which can make more money. Because which spend data to visiting their ads.

Mertayasa

Cointiply accepts all countries in the world. If you're from the too tier then you should know that you can earn up to $5-$10 a day from surveys alone. If you're from the lower tier country then you should expect reduced earning rate.

Surveys doesn't work for us, you'll earn from hourly faucet roll, PTC ads, sign up/downloads offers, playing games, and chatting in the rain pool section etc.

If you're active with cointiply like you do with coinpayu you can earn up to 50 cents or more than in a day completing those options I stated above.
Well, I think this site is another good way to make some of cryptocurrency. I know about surveys, most of them pay huge amount of money from each survey but it's not really work in my country. If you said we can earn 50 cents a day doing faucet or Ptc ads it's not really bad, at least we can make some of coins every day.

Mertayasa

I personally don't even know what how to make money on cryptocurrency. I remember I once registered on one crypto site but I don't know how to go about it so I'm not active. All the same, I think those who knows much will exolain for us to understand better.
Actually there are a lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrency, paid or free. The most thing things I currently doing is the free way, I work in many faucet and ptc site which pay cryptocurrency. And when the amount of cryptocurrency I got is enough then I convert it to dollars in exchange wallet platform. It's sound easy, but I need a lot of time to make money in this way.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I was thinking you are going to talk about the plenty satoshi you claim from this site. I have stopped claiming satoshi from sites because it is a total waste of time. The reward is just too small for all the time and effort expended so I stick with posting task on forums

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, it's sound interested. I've hear about that site and seem like a legit one. You are right, coinpayu is legit but only a few coins we can earn there. Anyway how many satoshi you can get in one day working in cointiply?
And what is that site about ? is it accept all countries?
Cointiply accepts all countries in the world. If you're from the too tier then you should know that you can earn up to $5-$10 a day from surveys alone. If you're from the lower tier country then you should expect reduced earning rate.

Surveys doesn't work for us, you'll earn from hourly faucet roll, PTC ads, sign up/downloads offers, playing games, and chatting in the rain pool section etc.

If you're active with cointiply like you do with coinpayu you can earn up to 50 cents or more than in a day completing those options I stated above.

Kwess

I just know this site since last week and most the people claim this is a legit site to earn some cryptocurrency. The review in trustpillot also very good, that's way I decide to join and work in this site. Honestly for me this site is not good as the reviews, I said this just in my opinion. May bee this site a legit one, but the amount of satoshi we can earn is very low. Can you imagine, in 1 week I just got around 400 coins. Which is very low, compare of my other cryptocurrency income.

I login in this site frequently and always claim the available ads. Sometime I also claim faucet and finish their offers. But still I can't make more coins. I hope if you guys working in this site, kindly give your tips how to earn more in this site. I mean, do you have any strategy or something like that.​
I personally don't even know what how to make money on cryptocurrency. I remember I once registered on one crypto site but I don't know how to go about it so I'm not active. All the same, I think those who knows much will exolain for us to understand better.

Mertayasa

Coinpayu faucet earnings every hour is the worst compared to what other PTC or faucet sites are offering at the moment. Their PTC ads is by far better than earning hourly from the faucet. The current low earning of the site made me dump my account and focus only on cointiply. Cointiply is the highest paying PTC site at the moment. You can ask me for referral code if you want to join.
Well, it's sound interested. I've hear about that site and seem like a legit one. You are right, coinpayu is legit but only a few coins we can earn there. Anyway how many satoshi you can get in one day working in cointiply?
And what is that site about ? is it accept all countries?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Coinpayu faucet earnings every hour is the worst compared to what other PTC or faucet sites are offering at the moment. Their PTC ads is by far better than earning hourly from the faucet. The current low earning of the site made me dump my account and focus only on cointiply. Cointiply is the highest paying PTC site at the moment. You can ask me for referral code if you want to join.