Johness

I set up my youtube channel, I go through this channel to have your input on my production to benefit other content in the future. Your help, advice, suggestions are welcome.
Thanks to all of you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I don't really get everything you you wrote, but if you are looking for ways to earn on YouTube, I wrote on it in one of my threads. YouTube is a platform online users will keep making money for a long time except a better one surfaces. The problem you should conquer first before earning big on YouTube is "how to get subscribers" 1001 subscribers at least. So many of it, right?.

Do I need to tell you, you don't have to get only your contents, or videos promoted or uploaded on YouTube, you can upload trending videos,music, short and interesting video and music scenes. Talk about it in an elaborate way, your contents should run at least 30mins.You can upload uniquely edited dance videos from people.

You can do a webinar, you can motivate people , you can talk about your traveling , you can gossip sometime. This are sweet strategies to get people like and subscribe to your channel. The fact is , the least thing you think of, interests people on YouTube.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes it is not the duration of the video itself but the content, I could have youtube courses which duration of each is 15 minutes but it contains a lot of information or I could have a long video about one hour how is not speaking about anything just some crypto memes compilations.

goodmoneygoodlife

Hey Johnness, I've ran a few Youtube channels myself, with different strategies.

I've done very low production stuff with high volume -- think tons of videos but with not a lot of effort. This is the "Gary Vee" style of doing videos. With each video, I try to optimize for SEO.

I've also down some very higher production stuff with low volume -- think quality videos, but they take a long time to edit/make so you only publish one video a week maximum. I also try to optimize for SEO on these.

For some reason or another, the latter does better. People care a lot more about quality nowadays. For example: I posted a bunch of vids (maybe 70+ vids) using the first method...only 9 subscribers. Yet, a single high quality video for me has netted 50+ subscribers.

SEO matters since it's the engine that lets people discover your vids. I recommend these tools for SEO:
1. VidIQ (free): This'll let you see what tags you should do. You can also do a paid version if you'd like for more features. But in general, vidIQ will let you see what keywords your competitors have put in their vids, so you can do the same.
2. KeywordsEverywhere: This'll let you see volume of keywords on Google. You type in something in Google and it'll show you all the related keywords and their volume as well. This isn't free, but I think I spent $10 on it and it was enough to last me for an entire year and I never turned it off.

Combining both methods, you can then:
1. Use Keywords Everywhere to find high volume, low competition keywords.
2. Once you've found those good keywords, you can search on Youtube for related keywords to see if there's a lot of video competition.
3. If not, you have a good competitive advantage and you should build a video around these keywords.

Content is of your personal taste so it's very hard for me to give you good advice there. But the plumbing / fundamentals of SEO I think will be useful to anyone.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are plenty of ways you could get more subscribers. As many other people have suggested, you could use good keywords. However, apart from that, I would also suggest you to use good video making software. Avoid robotic voice, as many people hate such kind of videos that have such voices instead of real narrators. Make sure you also add detailed description in your videos. Moreover, make sure that you take your commentators and viewers seriously and reply them whenever they ask you something in comment section. This is VERY important!

No one likes to subscribe to a channel where the channel maker does not entertain questions asked by the viewers! Also make sure that your content is concise and to the point! Avoid making videos where the narrator beats around the bush. You may also ask your viewers to subscribe to their channel and offer them something in return. For example, you may offer free giveaways to devoted viewers who regularly visit your channel. You must also want to have a good watch time, so it is a good idea to make people watch your videos till end.

D

Deleted member 28127

You can have one thousand subscribers but no one is active and you could have one hundred subscribers but half of them is active and good commenters because it differs between having random subscribers or active one.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
YouTube is a big platform where someone and potential vloggers can easily showcase their talents. The First thing to take note while trying to make our channel more successful is to make sure that we choose the right niche to promote. Then we should know how to promote our YouTube links. Naturally, people will always visit our YouTube channel if we try to post educative, informative and entertaining videos.

Mellorando

Banned
There’s no denying that video marketing has been on the rise over the past few years, growing ever more popular and accessible for brands. While popular sites such as TikTok, Facebook and Instagram and your website are great places to invest, creating a YouTube channel might be the best place to promote your brand as individuals spend one billion hours each day watching videos on this platform.
Often referred to as the world’s ‘second-largest search engine’, YouTube can help people find your content quickly and drive engagement - if you know a few tricks and understand the fundamentals of making creative videos.

Here are some best tips to grow your YouTube channel:

1 Build Your Videos Around a Single
Keyword/Topic. ...
2 Reuse Existing Top Performing
Content.
3 Engage with Your Audience. ...
4 Get Branded. ...
5 Promote Your YouTube Videos on
Other Social Channels. ...
6 Show Up & Stand Out. ...
7 Post Great Thumbnails & Leverage 6
YouTube Cards. ...
8 Push for Subscriptions

websiteee

To grow your youtube channel
  • Make share content for your video
  • Make high quality videos
  • Share your video URL to all digital sites

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many strategies in which you can use to go monetize your YouTube channel and if you can be very consistent with it, then on the run you will definitely be making a whole lot of money. sometimes people open youtube channels but they are unable to monetize it after so many months of hard work. This can be caused by lack of proper knowledge of basic things you need to know before you start up a YouTube channel. Firstly, you must make sure that you do quality videos that will be of a great help to a whole lot of people. If your video is of a good quality, then you can proceed with some strategies in which I will give you right now.
SEO: SEO simply means search engine optimisation. It helps people to see your videos on Google whenever they are searching for a particular keyword. Your mastery of search engine optimisation will definitely help you to get a whole lot of viewers to your YouTube channel through Google and through YouTube algorithm.
Capitalise the use of different forums. This is also very effective. you need to search for forums that relates to whatever video you are doing and post your videos dear regularly.

PICKFORD

Verified member
To be financially successful using YouTube accounts. you must first of all know how to create useful and relevant content a lot of people using YouTube are concerned about getting views and likes other than posting useful and relevant content . Some people also go as far as to patronize subscriber boosting sites so as to increase the number of subscribers they have on YouTube and any other social media websites.

search strategy and not actually reliable because it might lead to fraudulent activities . What's the most sure way to earn subscribers on YouTube with by posting relevant content . a lot of things that bothers the world today so picking one out of a whole lot to talk about and elaborate more thereby showing videos and relatives of topics might draw people and other fellow YouTube users to subscribe to your YouTube channel.

Another factor to consider why running a YouTube channel is that . It must be free from every sort of discrimination of bias there a lot of YouTuber using the YouTube app and most or all of their content are all about posting irrelevant and discriminative content thereby forcing other YouTube users to feel reluctant to subscribe and not even subscribe in at all

monopolize

Here , I am discussing some tips and strategies that can help you to grow your YouTube channel fast and successful:
  • If your videos are focused around one topic then they will be searchable.
  • Make sure to link back to your other videos and include an end screen with call-to output.
  • Engage with your audience and get branded so you'll become more recognizable.
  • You can also promote your YouTube videos on other social media channels by uploading the videos to Facebook, Twitter, or even your blog.
  • Easily create great-looking thumbnails with YouTube Cards.
  • By uploading more videos and using analytics you will be able to see how your page is performing.