How to make passive income in your sleep

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making passive income doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming. In fact, there are several ways you can start generating passive income without even breaking a sweat.

One popular method is to invest in real estate. You can purchase a property and rent it out to tenants, or even better, purchase a property and Airbnb it. This can be a great way to earn some extra cash flow without having to put in a lot of work.

Another option is to start a blog and monetize it with ads or affiliate links. If you can attract a large enough audience, you can make a decent passive income just from the ad revenue.

Finally, another way to make passive income is to invest in dividend stocks. These are stocks that pay out regular dividends, so you can just sit back and collect the payments. Over time, these payments can add up to a sizable amount of money.

There are lots of other ways to make passive income as well. Just do some research and figure out what works best for you. With a little effort, you can start generating passive income in no time.

These are nice ideas but not very easy as not all of us have the capacity to invest, we earn little on a daily basis and the little we earn is strictly for feeding and other important things. But if I happen to be earning extra income daily, then maybe I will try investing.

Real estate is one of the best from of investments out there, i have come across so many persons who are into real estates and they are doing pretty well. You easily buy a land or a property while waiting for the land value to appreciate before selling, you can rent it out to soes into little farming, and then make money from there. Once the land appreciate in value you can choose to sell it. Same goes for owning a property, you can rent it out like you likely said, and make profit from there, but you have to closely monitor the tenants cause they could easily damage your property.