How to make passive income with no investment

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
One of the best ways to create passive income with no upfront investment is when you leverage on your skills . Having said that, it's important to consider offering freelance services such as writing, graphic designing and you can also venture into virtual assistance on platforms like upwork or fiverr. Based on my understanding, I would explain that it is important to explore the world of affiliate marketing where you can earn substantial amount of commission by promoting different kinds of product or services through your blogs, social media channels and through the use of the email list with no upfront cost.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would explain more on the topic and it is importance to tap into different opportunities in gig economy . The first thing you need to do if you want to make money through this medium is to sign up with delivery or ride sharing services like ubereats, lift or doordash. You can make money with this platform with no upfront investment and you can earn passive income by delivering food or driving passengers who need your services and it's a good way to make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I would explain more on the topic and it is importance to tap into different opportunities in gig economy . The first thing you need to do if you want to make money through this medium is to sign up with delivery or ride sharing services like ubereats, lift or doordash. You can make money with this platform with no upfront investment and you can earn passive income by delivering food or driving passengers who need your services and it's a good way to make money.
Do you know what passive income actually means? If you are working for food delivery company, will you be able to make passive income? Passive income means the income you generate through little work or no work. If you have published ebooks and it makes you money without having to work on it every day, it is passive income. When you work for delivery company, you will make money only when you work, so this is not passive income. Before you write comments, know what you are talking about.