How to make passive income

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Passive income usually deals with earnings you make without having to work much for it. That does not mean you will just fold your arms but you may just need to work to get something and then it will become a source of income for you and we term it as passive income.
In this thread I'll share my ideas in what best to do with some good capital in order to make passive income

• Starting an ATM business\ POS
  • Renting out a room, or other properties
  • Leasing your car
  • Buying a share

✓ Starting an ATM business or POS: This work has to do with getting the gadget used in stores and other places of exchange for card payments. It is usually called a POS i.e Point Of Sales. You will need to get cash at hand and you give it out to people who want to withdraw by transferring the amount to your account or business account. How is gain is, usually there will be some additional deduction that will be made from the account of such persons and as that accumulate you get interest.

✓ Renting your room or other properties: when you have a room or a house you are currently not using you can make passive income from it by renting it out to some other person's. You will decide on the duration of payment and you'll be getting paid at those intervals. You can also rent out things like your motorcycle, canopies, decorative tools among others.

✓ Leasing your care: This is also is a bit related to what we have discussed above. You can give out your vehicle for commercial purposes and remittance will be made to you the owner on the agreed schedules

✓ Buying a share: there are many firms that sell shares and you can be able to get a share and in due course you will be getting paid according to the amount you invested.